New Corolla Levin ZR

Hi All,

It's been a while since i've been on. Quick run down, sold my sportivo and bought an S15. Pretty over the S15 now and wanna go back to the corollas.

Recently went past a toyota dealership and saw the new corollas.

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!

high on my list is the top of the range Corolla Levin ZR (which i also had before my sportivo..i know...i know..just blowing my money)

called castle hill toyota to ask if they were getting the new shape in the sportivo variation....as much as they know....the answer was no.

i definately love the new Levin ZR. push button start, blue tooth, beautiful gauges. nice dash, interesting centre console. HID's. auto wipers, etc.

very very nice. about time the corolla was up to spec with the other cars. oh and Cruise control!

just wanted to know what peoples thoughts were (or if you've got one already)

btw..any1 wanna buy a track prepped S15? :spiteful:

XOOM!!!!! I MAY BE RETURNING!!!! HEHEHE...MMMMWWAAAHAHAHAHAH! 'bring it! hehehe

Edited by xTiGeRx

Hi All,

It's been a while since i've been on. Quick run down, sold my sportivo and bought an S15. Pretty over the S15 now and wanna go back to the corollas.

Recently went past a toyota dealership and saw the new corollas.

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!

high on my list is the top of the range Corolla Levin ZR (which i also had before my sportivo..i know...i know..just blowing my money)

called castle hill toyota to ask if they were getting the new shape in the sportivo variation....as much as they know....the answer was no.

i definately love the new Levin ZR. push button start, blue tooth, beautiful gauges. nice dash, interesting centre console. HID's. auto wipers, etc.

very very nice. about time the corolla was up to spec with the other cars. oh and Cruise control!

just wanted to know what peoples thoughts were (or if you've got one already)

btw..any1 wanna buy a track prepped S15? :spiteful:

XOOM!!!!! I MAY BE RETURNING!!!! HEHEHE...MMMMWWAAAHAHAHAHAH! 'bring it! hehehe

R U serious? :huh:

to jump from a stivo to an S15 is like :yahoo: but to go back down?... :blink:...

its like going from mars to venus...man to mouse :lol:

N e howz...I too checked out the Levin ZR...sure its funky with all the gadgetry (ie bluetooth, aux in, push start, climate yada yada) but no leather n no 141kw vvtL-i...

I was offered 20K for me 05 Stivo trade in but had to fork out another 12K?! (ie total 32k on road..) for a Levin ZR Manual with sunroof!!?? :rolleyes: ... forget it...no way...I'll live with my Leather n 141kw thanks...

If ur after fuel eco n funky gadgetry(mind u, u can install things like push start urself u know)...okz go for it...

but i dunno man...to jump from POWER to MORE PoWER to NO POwer...r u sure?

hey tj,

mate if i was u wait a little bit and see if toyota's rumours of a trd rolla are true .... that is probably a better option for u

i had one behind me today, look pretty good, but still dont like the bum, and i sat in one too, dont know bout u guys but i felt the roof is low, but its got better plastic than my stivo

Edited by sportiyo