Goodbye MR2,Hello Tommi 6.5

GReddy_ES

NO NO NO... the CF stiffens the bar is the bling ;) hahahahah...

car looking real good ey.. esp in real life hahaha.. i think i've said this in every post! wouldnt mind taking a ride since u've bed in everything thr is to bed :P so u can give it a push ;)

didn't we already push it down the strip the other time hehe

heheh HARDER ;)

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like a damn good session judging by the cars in the background!

2x GT3's and an R8.......nipple rub!

yeah and embarassing too having the oldest and cheapest car there haha

but also the cleanest ;)

but also the cleanest ;)

haha thanks buddy :)

anyway..as some of u might already know..i'm no longer working at Gloss Master's..so work to remove the vinyls took place over the weekend.Paint on the side mouldings unfortunately started flaking off..so will need to get that fixed up before i get some pics of the new graphic-less MR2 :)

but also the cleanest ;)

haha thanks buddy :)

anyway..as some of u might already know..i'm no longer working at Gloss Master's..so work to remove the vinyls took place over the weekend.Paint on the side mouldings unfortunately started flaking off..so will need to get that fixed up before i get some pics of the new graphic-less MR2 :)

i think i wont be getting used to that for a while haha always seen your car with those graphics but yeh ;) looking fwd to see it covered by ur new work gfx :P

:P what specials do we get at KYP

i heard 50 % discount for any parts sourced from japan? BAHAHAHAHAH!

jk2 boss xD

but yeh, im sure adrian will take care off anyone from tocau for any parts that they need. :)

i think i wont be getting used to that for a while haha always seen your car with those graphics but yeh ;) looking fwd to see it covered by ur new work gfx :P

haha i'm gonna try and keep it looking clean for the time being..kinda miss having it look nice and racy hehe

jk2 boss xD

but yeh, im sure adrian will take care off anyone from tocau for any parts that they need. :)

yeah u're right abt that..i'll definitely take care of u boys as best as i can :D

Edited by GReddy_ES

haha i'm gonna try and keep it looking clean for the time being..kinda miss having it look nice and racy hehe

jk2 boss xD

yeah u're right abt that..i'll definitely take care of u boys as best as i can :D

you've always taken good care of us :) no doubt bout that! dw as much as i mite not get used to :P quite keen to see your car free of stickers again..

jk2 boss xD

you've always taken good care of us :) no doubt bout that! dw as much as i mite not get used to :P quite keen to see your car free of stickers again..

yeah now to quickly get the side moulds repainted hehe

Hey Ron how's things?

Sorry to hijack your thread Adrian.

Congrats on your new job ey. Can you hook me up now? Need to install some things :P

Hey Ron how's things?

Sorry to hijack your thread Adrian.

Congrats on your new job ey. Can you hook me up now? Need to install some things :P

yeah can do..gimme a buzz and i'll get details off ya and check the books to see whens a good time

adrain, jeremy, kenneth: random is good, stealth. i'm good laaaaaaaa, still got quite a while to go in army, now a combat medic doing emergency cases once a while. hohoho

Combat Medic = Slacker in the Army!!!haha lobo kia

A little update..got my Red LEDs for my dash cluster today and the Speedo rings that i got off MR2rich recently..now to find time to put them all on :) and also to sand down my door mouldings so i can get them resprayed

P1000756.jpg