Goodbye MR2,Hello Tommi 6.5

GReddy_ES

Holy Carp man :o this is the best MR2 i have ever seen, very clean, well maintained and constantly modded XD

keen to see how the exhaust fitment goes man :D WELL DONE!!! :yahoo::clap:

Evo

cheers buddy,i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it can clear my Greddy rear pods hehe

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks sexual Adrian as with all you parts. Why are you changing your exhaust? Did you want the twin outlets?

the Phoenix Power Departure II exhaust is one of the most sought after systems for the MR2..i'm not passing on it as long as it fits :D

It looks sexual Adrian as with all you parts. Why are you changing your exhaust? Did you want the twin outlets?

the Phoenix Power Departure II exhaust is one of the most sought after systems for the MR2..i'm not passing on it as long as it fits :D

Oh I see. Makes sense.

Get a phoenix decal on the back of your car, coz the amount of Phonix Power items is building :P

Btw I still haven't had a ride in it <_< :(

Oh I see. Makes sense.

Get a phoenix decal on the back of your car, coz the amount of Phonix Power items is building :P

Btw I still haven't had a ride in it <_< :(

haha nah only have like 3 items man :P

• 2 weeks later...

So we finally got found the time to fit the Phoenix Power Departure Exhaust on Sat..went straight on without any issues..it was awesome!looks great sounds better..now with more flow compared to the old HKS system :D also chopped off the centre grill that was under the rear bumper,something i've been wanting to do for ages hehee now on to the pics :)

PPDepartureExhaust4.jpg

PPDepartureExhaust1.jpg

PPDepartureExhaust5.jpg

love the fact that you chopped off the centre grill... looks great..

yeah i've been wanting/dying to do it for so long..but never got the chance or excuse to do so haha

Damn that's hot......

thanks buddy!urs isn't looking too bad too :)

It bugs me that they aren't perfectly symmetrical, but hey I'm like that. They look damn good. Dunno why but its reminding me of a De Tomaso Pantera.

well they're off a halfcut to start with,with slight damage to the bottom of the 2 mufflers cos the wreckers in J-land used a forklift to move the halfcut arnd..can't really see it till u crawl under to look at it..maybe thats why they look not so perfect..but its fine by me..as long as it still does the job..i'm more than happy with it..being possibly the only 1 of 2 MR2s in WA to have the exhaust is an added bonus hheehe