Cleaning Sportivo leather seats with Meguiars Leather Foam

CheekySportivo

Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to find the best procedure and way to clean my Sportivo leather seats but I cant quite get the

expected results.

I have been using Meguiars Leather Foam and work fantastic upon the first initial giving an excellent shine coat.

However, after leaving the product to dry and soak in a little, once u sit on the seats the shine and product disappears.

It's like the foam hasn't even soaked in as it leaves a body shaped mark on the seats once you get off them.

Has anyone had this same problem or experienced this same issue?

If anyone can recommend a fix or work around for this that would be great.

Cheers

Dont waste your time with this, go to horse land and get some saddle oil, Efflux or something like that, its like 25 bux and will last you like 3-5 years. Easy to apply, doesnt leve any streaaks, pretty much evap off plastics if you overspray and leather feels and smells so nice.

Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to find the best procedure and way to clean my Sportivo leather seats but I cant quite get the

expected results.

I have been using Meguiars Leather Foam and work fantastic upon the first initial giving an excellent shine coat.

However, after leaving the product to dry and soak in a little, once u sit on the seats the shine and product disappears.

It's like the foam hasn't even soaked in as it leaves a body shaped mark on the seats once you get off them.

Cheers

Cheeky I get the same from using the Meguiares foam, it's great at first but it doesn't seem to last very long...

Edited by TRDYUS

Dont waste your time with this, go to horse land and get some saddle oil, Efflux or something like that, its like 25 bux and will last you like 3-5 years. Easy to apply, doesnt leve any streaaks, pretty much evap off plastics if you overspray and leather feels and smells so nice.

That's a great idea :idea: :idea: :idea:

Hi Guys,

expected results.

Cheers

Cheeky I get the same from using the Meguiares foam, it's great at first but it doesn't seem to last very long...

Hey TRDYUS,

It's weird why the product dosent last very long....it could be because perhaps our leather is too new to absorb the product contents in??? :unsure:

• 1 month later...
I use ArmorAll leather conditioner and the shine fades VERY quickly too.

I'm going to try what punk_rolla suggested too. Thanks mate

Rad.

It is...TEH SHIZ.

I've run out though. Time to go back to Saddleworld (Last time I was there the girl asked me what sort of horse I have. I told her I had 180 of them, and that they're always at my feet.)

I use ArmorAll leather conditioner and the shine fades VERY quickly too.

I'm going to try what punk_rolla suggested too. Thanks mate

Rad.

It is...TEH SHIZ.

I've run out though. Time to go back to Saddleworld (Last time I was there the girl asked me what sort of horse I have. I told her I had 180 of them, and that they're always at my feet.)

Where is Saddleworld?

I want to try this stuff out!

Are there any known side effects on the leather?