Stivo Owners - Brisbane

O.K so I see the occasional Stivo driving down Coronation Drive when I return from work (red one - stock). If I'm luck I might see the occasional stivo going down the SE freeway (outbound).

So how many Brisbane stivo owners have we really got that frequent this forum? Northside, Southside etc ????

Just interested....

My stivo's blue.... doesn't seem to be a popular colour>>>> How many people with the cascade blue ????

Vote one... Cascade Blue... :D :D :D

but allas, sorry I'm not in Qld

O.K so I see the occasional Stivo driving down Coronation Drive when I return from work (red one - stock).  If I'm luck I might see the occasional stivo going down the SE freeway (outbound).

So how many Brisbane stivo owners have we really got that frequent this forum?  Northside, Southside etc ????

Just interested....

My stivo's blue.... doesn't seem to be a popular colour>>>> How many people with the cascade blue ????

sporthatch141 here in brissy there is Danthyuer (white), Shao (black), Stoopidhead (black) plus a coupple others, then there is MAP81 (blue levin) pippin (green leven) myself (face lift Black sports)

Edited by Northy

YAY! another brisbaneite.....welcome sporthatch ;)

At one of our last cruises we had 10 sportivos.....hehehe some of them dont frequent the forums but a fair feww do

good to see another blue in here also.....YAY!!!!!!!

Please look around the forums ....we are trying to organise another brisbane cruise soon also...apart from northy ...lazy git :P

I'm in Brisbane but come down Old Cleveland Rd to the city every morning and afternoon. See a couple of Sportivos occassionally on the Southside.

There's another guy I know who I cycle train with each Thursday morning who has a black one.

But you are right there is not many around in Brisbane

Devo - wlcome ;) FINALLY A SILVER STIVO IN BRISBANE!!!!!

now we have all the colours ...YAY!!!! to be honest you are the first silver I have ever heard of.........i havent even seen one on the streets let alone in here (QLD ONLY)

Looks like the cruize plans have changed also guys/gals check the cruize section for details ;)

Mines silver and it's staying that way and it's been in Brissy on the roads since Aug 2003. Would have liked blue but as my last 3 cars were blue the wife wouldn't let me. But I'm really happy with silver looks great and really hides the dirt unlike the dark colours.

I really liked the blue of my T18 though.

Hey stivo drivers.

I own the stivo jc went for a ride in last weekend and have convinced him to buy one with a hottish lap around my suburb. I have a silver 03 stivo, lowered kings, 17 inch chrome zepters, exhaust system by ces racing and some tasteful cosmetic exterior changes. My business and ces are currently working on a cai system now that the exhaust system is sorted with great results.(9kw increase at wheels). I'm keen to meet up with other owners to chat and possibily exchange info if you offer the right amount of money! only joking. Is there someone in Brisvegas who can organise a cruise etc? I know of a couple of others who would probably come too.

Cheers Silvabullit

• 2 weeks later...
hay fellas...im new to this forum , but i too have a blue sportivo (toyota sold out black ones at the time  :( )

im located on the southside....ne ways hope to join the next cruise!!!

happy crusing!  :D

Hey wei wei,

Are you Kyles mate? if so where were yo the other night at Broadwater? we were there waiting for you and you never showed up :(

hay fellas...im new to this forum , but i too have a blue sportivo (toyota sold out black ones at the time  :( )

im located on the southside....ne ways hope to join the next cruise!!!

happy crusing!  :D

Hey wei wei,

Are you Kyles mate? if so where were yo the other night at Broadwater? we were there waiting for you and you never showed up :(

hay craig

yer i am kyles mate n bout that night at broady...i seriously tried lookin for you n other sportivos but **** man there was soo many cars there i didnt even know where to begin...i even did a lap of the carpark looking for yas....but still couldnt spot ya....sorry bout that ay....i ended up parking near the middle aisle...

Hi Guys,

i noticed a few names here not in the members list. Could u possible PM me your details.

Posting Nick - Year - Colour - Model & Body Style eg Hatch,Sedan,etc - Suburb/Area

Cheers

Bill

hi sporthatch141,

u can use the members list i have put together it might give u a better idea 

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...p?showtopic=845

cheers

Bill

Greetings Blick,

you should come to the next event we have. we have a few levins in the group. Jason esp in his loverly green machine ;)

hope to see you round

Thanks Danthuyer, I bought the Levin on a 2 year lease, just before the Sportivo was released, I was a bit peeved. As soon as the lease ran out I bought the Levin to replace my wifes aging red KE Laser (TX3 look alike). I then got the Sportivo on lease, it was well worth the wait, my son keeps finding hot up bits but I'm happy with how it is, I'm an old hoon not a young hoon. My son is going to buy it when the lease runs out so watch out! Don't know what I'll buy next, may be a Cellica, but the Sportivo has got to be the best value for money.