alarum's 1998 Vienta

alarum

Well, I've been a part of this wonderful group for a considerable amount of time now and I haven't put up any pics of my baby...

So, here is a link to the ToCA gallery :)

Only mobile phone for now, but soon I'll take some better pics, and include the engine bay.

Enjoye! alarum on the Gallery

Edited by alarum

That was my spare that I got with the car when I bought it, and from the bingle the smash repairers gave me a tyre with a dodgy tred. So I swapped the dodgy one for my spare.

The out-of-place rim is the official Vienta Grande rim, however the smash repairers gave me a Vienta VXi rim... damn hippies...

So yeah. There's my story.

Edited by alarum

• 1 year later...

Hey all - since my departure a little bit of work has been done on my car - pretty much replacing front struts + springs, rear struts + springs...

Got myself a new shiny set of 17"x7 Rodney Jane "Champ" with 235x45 MasterSteels on them ... looks pretty sweet now!

Check out my gallery for pics - comments welcome!

Hey all - since my departure a little bit of work has been done on my car - pretty much replacing front struts + springs, rear struts + springs...

Got myself a new shiny set of 17"x7 Rodney Jane "Champ" with 235x45 MasterSteels on them ... looks pretty sweet now!

Check out my gallery for pics - comments welcome!

Welcome back. You haven't missed much.

Hows the band going, btw?