Spotted - WA

Spotted a White pre-face last night about 8:30 or so. It turned on to the freeway from Leach HWY. Had HID, and grey/alloy wheels i couldnt see coz i was downing a nice warm coffee! Rego was 1BFX _ _ _

One of you chaps?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SAw Jays car at Karawara shops KFC last week SAturday night around 7-8pm, i was driving to the Bottle shop to get my poison :lol:

dont think that was me, i wasnt out at that time, did go to uni at about 9-10pm though

might have been dayved u saw

spotted a white stivo on northlake road around 4.30 with custom plate (BUSTA) anyone here :)

also spotted a silver stivo (i think its a stivo) with 17 inch rims (thanks to the 4wd i couldnt have a closer look at it) driving down leach highway infront of bunnings in myaree (towards bullcreek) around the same time too :)

Spotted nellies stivo in freeway this morning. Heading south. About 6.30ish. I bet she dint know I was there, was in the work van. Lol

lols she`s goin on a road trip with simo :D

<3 how cute

LOL. no wonder! i thought, why so early? LOLz

• 2 weeks later...

seen a few toyotas with racing stripes. 1 red yaris, 1 zre corolla sedan and 1 white aurion

also saw noog star's celica, your driver side headlight is aimed a little too high i think :)

and i think i spotted jeremy's rolla in nedlands?

seen a few toyotas with racing stripes. 1 red yaris, 1 zre corolla sedan and 1 white aurion

also saw noog star's celica, your driver side headlight is aimed a little too high i think :)

hehehe..i was around that area :P

When did you see me???

I haven't driven the car since Saturday... But yeah my lights are unadjusted, I am using my spare HID's... I have 3 sets hahaha!

hehehe..i was around that area :P

yeh I know what you mean... spotted this black aurion sportivo with stripes along the side.. it looked like a falcon like that :blink:

WOW... I feel loved... HAHA Andy you loved my after work antics at 4am... :P

Ken I was going to Autopro around the corner, I always get random bits and pieces there. I managed to dethreaded one of my Ray's wheel nuts :(. So I was just chasing a temporary replacement.

WOW... I feel loved... HAHA Andy you loved my after work antics at 4am... :P

Ken I was going to Autopro around the corner, I always get random bits and pieces there. I managed to dethreaded one of my Ray's wheel nuts :(. So I was just chasing a temporary replacement.

ah i love the guys there.. very helpful very friendly.. you live around CV area yea?