please dont hate me

rollagrl

hey guys

am i cheating on my baby? i have eyes for another, its smooth lines, and 4 on the floor power..... what do i do?

i think im falling in love.... with the st205 gt4!

dont get me wrong i love my stivo but all the dramas!i think ill keep it 4 another year or so and see how i go :(

Edited by rollagrl

hey guys

am i cheating on my baby? i have eyes for another, its smooth lines, and 4 on the floor power..... what do i do?

i think im falling in love.... with the st205 gt4!

dont get me wrong i love my stivo but all the dramas!i think ill keep it 4 another year or so and see how i go :(

This is unacceptable!

Hey Rollagrl, I used to own a Celica and was part of a US celica forum for ages. All i can say is, if you're going to cheat on your baby it might as well be with the 6th gen GT4. Good choice! :D :lol:

All the members used to day dream of owning (even simply driving) one. I used to have an ST165 (not GT4 though)....just thinking of thrashing around in that Al-Trac makes my mouth water (was going to say something else but decided against it :lol: )

Edited by qkslvr

yer i gotta get myself a job and stuff 1st and see how im goin in a year or so. im just so fed up with the probs im havin with mine....

i love the st205 but im also thinkin of gettin an r32gtr.... dunno see how things pan out

p.s i do love my car and ill b sad 2 sell it :(

Edited by rollagrl

yer i gotta get myself a job and stuff 1st and see how im goin in a year or so. im just so fed up with the probs im havin with mine....

i love the st205 but im also thinkin of gettin an r32gtr.... dunno see how things pan out

p.s i do love my car and ill b sad 2 sell it :(

Just saw the new Integra TypeS (updated TypeR) with 154KW@7800rpm and 194NM@7000rpm. It is not as raw as the TypeR, and has gone more like the Prelude/Celica, upmarket. It has sunroof, full leather bucket seats, 6CD and MP3 player, 17inch wheels and looks really good. The engine has more power than the TypeR, double wishbone suspension lowered and revised, but still costs the same. I would seriously consider that.

Zee

na would be 2 much money, basically if i sell the stivo than what i get 4 it is how much ill spend

I reccomend keeping the Stivo then, at least you've got Warranty for a couple more years. You never know what you gonna get with 2nd hand turbo AWD. I had bad experiences myself. If you really want a swap and want a turbo, i would recommend RWD like Silvias as they have less problems compared to AWD.

im just basically sick of the problems with my car. u buy a new car 4 a reason, not 2 have 2 take it bak 2 the dealer all the time. i wish i hadnt of brought it and kept my old rolla, at least i could fix it myself.

the reason i would like a gtr is cos my bf has a gtst4 with full gtr gear in it and its awesome 2 drive, the reason 4 the celica is deep down inside im a die hard toyota fan

im just basically sick of the problems with my car. u buy a new car 4 a reason, not 2 have 2 take it bak 2 the dealer all the time. i wish i hadnt of brought it and kept my old rolla, at least i could fix it myself.

the reason i would like a gtr is cos my bf has a gtst4 with full gtr gear in it and its awesome 2 drive, the reason 4 the celica is deep down inside im a die hard toyota fan

Nice, the Gtst goes very well too and is RWD. Is it an R32,33 or 34? IMO it is better than the GT4. They have gearbox issues too and ain't all that quick. Get the Supra if you really want fast, other wise no other Toyota has a great enough engine. Maybe the 4A-GE or 4A-GZE but they are old tech now and only 1600cc. The 2ZZ-GE is still a great engine. I know what you mean with the problems, i thought of swapping the car with something else too but i got over it in the end and felt that if i cannot afford another new car i would rather keep this.

Good luck!

Zee

he brought a whole car (gtr that is) from japan (but it had some front end damage).... as far as i know it all bolted in with out 2 much drama, ill ask him when i see him but basically he pulled everything out of the gtrand put it in2 the gtst added a huge front mount and some other bits and pieces......