Project Corolla

ganyb

Some dudes have issues with them, specially sharmz (respect) mainly due to what they sayon the board here is "less than open trading" with them,

I just think someone there has their heart in the right place getting Project Corolla past the MD, financed, and up and running, at least that particular person might deserve a little of our respect.even if not Penrith Toyota as a whole.??

yeah true that, its not the whole department that sux. i guess i was mad at the service department for returning me a car that would have lost its front wheels in week whilts charging me for fixing it.

But The spare parts guys, After spending so much money on our cars (toyotas) im sure people who have gone there have found it makes no difference and they will charge through the nose for some parts. i wanted a TRD exhaust upgrade as an option when i bought my celica, if i wanted one penrith were going to charge me $1900 supply and $150 to fit.

Castle hill toyota will supply me the exhaust for $1500 and fit for only a little more. $400-$500 is a big saving IMO....

but theyre are some good blokes there so i should stop payin em out like that, and yeah project corolla is lookin good hey.

my bad <_<