ZZE123 Corolla Sportivo Cleans Up

I know I shouldn't post this but hey ( I dont care )

I have recently joined up to a Toyota car club called 'Toyota Car Club Australia - Queensland' (TCCA-Q)

Anyway recently they had their annual Show/Shine and Dyno day which I got a phone call about to join in. I did and it was a fun day. I got alot of interest in the car and turned a few heads on the dyno.

A few cruises later and meetings etc. The club had is annual presentation dinner for the year.

The grlfriend and I attended, and were laughing hard by the end of it as the corolla again turned heads with the awards that it won. (as follows)

DYNO

- Winner Naturally Aspirated 4 Cyl

- Winner Most Powerful FWD

Show 'n' Shine

- Winner Best Exterior

- Winner Best Interior

- Winner Best Underbody

- Winner Best Boot/Hatch

- Winner Best Engine Bay

- Winner 1990 - 2004 Contemporary

- 1st Place Overall 2004 Show and Shine (2 trophies)

The corolla took home 10 trophies in all :D

I was the least to say proud of the Sportivos efforts :P

I hate to boast guys but I thought someone here might be interested :D

Edited by Danthuyer

Hey Craig

Lucky that I wasn't there! Because we all know that silver is faster and better than white! But in saying that white is better than black or blue for that matter. I might join just to give you some competition cause it sounds like there wasn't too much :P Anyway congrats on the awards and if you had me clean your car you could have won more but that's life :lol:

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D :D :D

How long did you spend cleaning the car before the event ? and did you secretly trailer the stivo over to the event (enclosed trailer) to win including the under body category.

PS Got a medal :D (teams) at the Raby Bay tri on sunday - so my crappy medal pales in comparison to 10 trophys :unsure:

Now now don't cry. Just standing up for the underdogs namely those of us who didn't buy black or blue like the majority. We've been picked on long enough. Time to take a stand. What goes around comes around! SILVER forever.....

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Cheers SILVABULLIT

We decided at the Syd meet that the silver ones were built better as they seem to not have any problems, I haven't heard of any even having the selector cable issue..... But as far as Blue being the Majority..... take a look around, I'm sure that we are well and truely the minority..... Black is by far and away the majority choice for colour, but very few Blue... but I like it that way

Comeon guys everyone knows Black is the BEST colour, hands down! Just put up a poll on the forum and see for yourself :P And it looks the best at night obviously :P

What was Toyota thinking when they made the Silver ones, every Silver stivo i hear has no serious issues with the car :ph34r:

Silver Stivo's were obviously made on the same side of the assembly line as Lexus's are due to the lack of problems and great build quality :P :P :P :P

As for black looking great at night so does a beat up Falcon with clean wheels!!!!

Silver Stivo's were obviously made on the same side of the assembly line as Lexus's are due to the lack of problems and great build quality :P  :P  :P  :P

As for black looking great at night so does a beat up Falcon with clean wheels!!!!

Doesn't matter if my door falls of, a BLACK car still looks cool big or small!! :P