since the question has been raised

What colour is your 'rolla Stivo?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come on, lets settle once and for all which is popular and which is rare.....

This is not what is your favourite, it is what you own (though I'd assume you'd buy your preferred colour)

now let's get voting....!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

LOOKOUT BLACK - HERE COMES SSSIIIVVVEEERRR TO SAVE THE DAY!

YOUR REIGN MAY SOON COME TO AN END BLACKIES!!!!

SO CHECK YOUR MIRRORS CAUSE HERE COMES SILVER!!!!!! :P :P :P :P

silver hahahahahaha well it may be a second option to black, but it still aint black. As for red, if it aint a Ferrari or a maserati whats the point. White yeah its nice, easy to clean.. but its too simple u know plain. As for black well do i have to say anything? B)

I guess it could be said that the owners of white,silver and red Stivo's have a social life on weekends. Black owners have a social life taken up with trying to keep their car looking as good as a silver (especially), white or red Stivo!!!! :P

i also wanted black but decieded against it because of scratches show up really easy and its to hard to keep clean.

ive already had a silver car.

and lucifer red is by far the best looking colour of the lot.

plus ya dont have to pay extra for it like the other colours.

Once you have black, you dong go back.......to black  B) its beautiful..for 1 DAY, you sit and admire it, then you just move on with the rainclouds and curse those trucks spraying the road grease on your shine. But still..its the best  :D

But Lucio you said you liked red the other day...... :blink:

NAh man, i told you what i thought of red, it made me feel like a hore....everyone was looking at us..or maybe thats just your car :lol::lol: seriously though red looks good too, its not a boring red, it stands out. I also slapped on two new tyres for the front mate, 205/50's at $130 a tyre made by simex.

if its was the honda blue then it would be nice but it is a yuck shade of blue in my opinion.. just mine though.  And of course.. And Paul can back me up on this.... "My opinion counts more then anyones elses..."  :P  :D  B)

I think the lighter blue is a nicer colour yes but wouldn't look right on the rolla, the car sits too tall for it, it's more of a low sleek car colour. I just like Blue things..... :P :P

Maybe toyota should have added GT stripes for a 'slimmer' look... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my next choice would have been silver, it's got a sense of style about it. Could have had a Black one delivered on the spot when I bought mine but, yeah, shows dust and scratches more. Plus gets hotter in summer.