Destroyed

RelishGTP

post-5543-1191934093_thumb.jpg

This is a photo of my car which has been punished by the biggest freak hail storm I have seen in my entire life.This photo was taken the day before this storm that hit the mojority of the mid north coast and has destroyed so many cars that I couldn't honestly give you a estimate of the total damage done.Fortunatley for me NRMA insurance should fix all the damage to my car in the near future so I geuss I'm one of the lucky ones.I'll post an image of my now smashed up car shortly and you'll see what a few thousand dollars worth of natural disaster looks like.

Geez! sorry to hear that man. it's a bummer your car will be off the road but the up side is that you'll get some fresh paint :yahoo:

LOL haha thats the best way to look @ things lol! dw buddy. must say your camry looks awesome with that kit.

• 2 weeks later...
Where's the pics?!?!?!

Pics or it didn't happen!!! ;-)

Seriously though, sorry to hear about the damage. :(

Yeah it happend mate.Total damage comes up $6357.00

It hit every single panel of the car also completely smashed the window wipers corner lights site mirrors and the extremely expensive GTP mesh grill which for some reason no insurance company will recognise as the 6th part of the GTP Sportivo body kit.

Luckily it missed the headlights which I only a few days before swapped out for some gen 4.5 ones.

There really is to many pics of the damage that I didn't think it was worthwhile posting any cos I really wouldn't know where to begin (even though I said I would before).

But since you asked here's just one of so many I could put up.

attachment=4384:000_0003.jpg

post-5543-1193284305_thumb.jpg

Where's the pics?!?!?!

It hit every single panel of the car also completely smashed the window wipers corner lights site mirrors and the extremely expensive GTP mesh grill which for some reason no insurance company will recognise as the 6th part of the GTP Sportivo body kit.

Luckily it missed the headlights which I only a few days before swapped out for some gen 4.5 ones.

There really is to many pics of the damage that I didn't think it was worthwhile posting any cos I really wouldn't know where to begin (even though I said I would before).

I know just whats it's like. My camry got hit in a hail storm. . . .with me in the car. Back window shattered and glass flew through the cabin. Had to cover my head with drivers mat!

post-1387-1193658337_thumb.jpg

post-5543-1191934093_thumb.jpg

This is a photo of my car which has been punished by the biggest freak hail storm I have seen in my entire life.This photo was taken the day before this storm that hit the mojority of the mid north coast and has destroyed so many cars that I couldn't honestly give you a estimate of the total damage done.Fortunatley for me NRMA insurance should fix all the damage to my car in the near future so I geuss I'm one of the lucky ones.I'll post an image of my now smashed up car shortly and you'll see what a few thousand dollars worth of natural disaster looks like.

Sorry to see that happen. I recently had a trip to Brisbane from Adelaide and managed to run into one of those heavy hailstorms. Luckily the hail wasn't anywhere as punishing as what you experienced but it had me a little concerned... lucky thee was no damage... but having paid a bit extra to cut out the $3000 excess was worth it.

Some of the guys in our local Fire Brigade had their cars damaged in a hailstorm recently.... being on duty for an incident meant that the County Fire Service took up the bill.

Where's the pics?!?!?!

Any long/full shot of the damaged car?