LSD for 1ZZ

Toyota (factory option for MR2), TRD, KAAZ, Quaife doun't know if Cusco do one... the probably do.

get googling ;)

ps, the search engine in the forum does not pick up words of 3 letters or less, it's common to most forum search engines so people don't search the or and, etc.

but most importantly... have fun

Cheers

Have a nice day

Dylan.

Edited by MR22ZZ

Toyota (factory option for MR2), TRD, KAAZ, Quaife doun't know if Cusco do one... the probably do.

get googling ;)

ps, the search engine in the forum does not pick up words of 3 letters or less, it's common to most forum search engines so people don't search the or and, etc.

Cheers

Have a nice day

Dylan.

:blink:

Editted by a mod right?

get googling ;)

Cheers

Have a nice day

Dylan.

thanks for your help.. so there all pretty good and do the same job?? any you guys would recomend.

cusco do make one for our car too..

depends what you want.

Quaife and the MR2 ones are helical (there is also the OBX one which is a knockoff of the Quaife one at 1/3 the cost)

KAAZ, TRD and Cusco are all clutch type ones, of those the KAAZ has the largest clutch pad face area, though the clutch pads require servicing from time to time where as with a helical LSD, there is no servicing unless they fail completely which is rare.

depends what you want.

Quaife and the MR2 ones are helical (there is also the OBX one which is a knockoff of the Quaife one at 1/3 the cost)

KAAZ, TRD and Cusco are all clutch type ones, of those the KAAZ has the largest clutch pad face area, though the clutch pads require servicing from time to time where as with a helical LSD, there is no servicing unless they fail completely which is rare.

thanks mate.. so when they say mechanical is that a different one all together or same a helical? i want to do clutch, flywheel and LSD while i have the money.. will be using these with the blitz compressor so i need to find a good set up for it to run with any help would be great..

Since you want to do things properly, I would recommend the Quaife LSD then as it comes with a lifetime warranty no matter how it is used and abused (even on the racetrack), though you do pay more for it because of this.

Since you want to do things properly, I would recommend the Quaife LSD then as it comes with a lifetime warranty no matter how it is used and abused (even on the racetrack), though you do pay more for it because of this.

Quaife FTW :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: