New LandCruiser 200

melvinlau

• 1 month later...

hey!!!\

just wondering what you guys thought of the new landcruiser adn if any of yous have taken it for a drive!!!

im just about to swap my kluger grande over for the sahara for the week and was just interested in what you guys thought of it i havnt really had much of a chance too take it out and about as of yet...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That 10.3 figure is just too far fetched... our customers are averaging 12-13 l/100km in all of the 200 series TDs we've sold.

Edited by pinzvidz

That 10.3 figure is just too far fetched... our customers are averaging 12-13 l/100km in all of the 200 series TDs we've sold.

Have just returned from 1,600 kms trip on Hume Hwy and in and around Sydney (Diesel Sahara). In total the consumption was 11.2 l/100. The running on the Hume Highway averaged 10.3 l/100.

The great thing is that the Sahara consumption calculation was within a Bee's ***** of the actual external calculation.

As I have said before, if you drive the vehicle as a 2.7 tonne 4WD, you will get the suggested consumption figures. Drive it like a sports car and fuel will be more expensive.

Well.....I dont know how your customers are driving the car, but I drive it with a bit of a lead foot at times, and im getting 11L / 100 around town, and about 10.4L / 100 on the highway.

These figures are fairly consistant. I have got about 6500km on the clock.

I use Cartrak to keep a record of all fuel usage.

Cheers.

Well.....I dont know how your customers are driving the car, but I drive it with a bit of a lead foot at times, and im getting 11L / 100 around town, and about 10.4L / 100 on the highway.

These figures are fairly consistant. I have got about 6500km on the clock.

I use Cartrak to keep a record of all fuel usage.

Cheers.

Go for it Conehead - Your numbers almost mirror mine

Happy Easter

• 1 year later...

I owned a pajero 2007 the pajero club site is 100% up on the so called toyota clubs site

I brought a l200 die 2009 only be cause i want to stay legal not that the pj was well in truley capable

In comparison the pj out did the l200 in price and comfort the only thing going for the l200

is the legal towing 35oo

Is it worth 30,000 grand ??..

could some one direct me to a toyota l200 forum that dos not include toyota dealers

i do not mean to be nasty but has any one seen the pj club pajero 4b4 only :yahoo: site in compare to toyota club , landcruiser only : :whistling:

Edited by hammer1