Whats your Airconditioning Like?

Tmaster100

My Aircon is fine, freezing as - on full blast.

I wouldnt waste any time to make it work better, take it back as part of the 'lemon', Toyota is obliged to fix this...

Ditto

You're not listening to us. Your car is not the norm. Hurry up, make some noise and get a new one because I'm sure you'd be impressed with the real deal.

Looks like someone at the factory grabbed all the bad parts and recycled them to make your car.

So after going to consumer affairs and telling of the situation...have you told Javis that you are going to consumer affairs have you put the pressure on and threatened them that you are pursuing this ???

I think you should tell them your going to go to your local paper and get them to do up a article on how bad your car is and the service of Jarvis. approach a reporter and tell them your situation, I'm sure they will be happy to do up one for you

Well i took the car in today and there isn't anything they can do withthe airconditioner. They checked it again and its fine so i can only put the issue down to poor quality and poor design of the airconditioner ducts, certainely not the "airconditioner is fantastic" as advertised by the dealer at Jarvis (Toy)ota. This is deceptive conduct and something i am persuing legally now also as the car was sold to me based on false pretences.

Yes, i have lodged the official complaint with the OCBA and advised (Toy)ota that i have done this and they did not reply.

For all those who think (Toy)ota is so great get off your highorse and learn from all this. Toyota are useless and are NOT customer service focused in the slightest. They sell you a dud car and then dont want to know you. LEARN FROM THIS and buy another brand and please, please stay away from Jarvis (Toy)ota.

So now on a hot day of 32deg if more i need to drive half way around Adelaide so i can pick up my son just 5kms away or else he is forced to jump in a car at over 50deg. I will sue your ****s off Jarvis (Toy)ota and (Toy)ota Australia if anything happens to my son and my solicters will ensure we win, especially when very young children are involved.

Edited by BlueAurionSX6

Quite funny, i read on the bottom of their Web Site :

"The Jarvis philosophy on running a successful business doesn’t stop with providing great service to new and used car customers."

They better remove this quickly or i will instruct my solictor to look at False Advertising here as well!

Well i took the car in today and there isn't anything they can do withthe airconditioner. They checked it again and its fine so i can only put the issue down to poor quality and poor design of the airconditioner ducts, certainely not the "airconditioner is fantastic" as advertised by the dealer at Jarvis (Toy)ota. This is deceptive conduct and something i am persuing legally now also as the car was sold to me based on false pretences.

Yes, i have lodged the official complaint with the OCBA and advised (Toy)ota that i have done this and they did not reply.

For all those who think (Toy)ota is so great get off your highorse and learn from all this. Toyota are useless and are NOT customer service focused in the slightest. They sell you a dud car and then dont want to know you. LEARN FROM THIS and buy another brand and please, please stay away from Jarvis (Toy)ota.

So now on a hot day of 32deg if more i need to drive half way around Adelaide so i can pick up my son just 5kms away or else he is forced to jump in a car at over 50deg. I will sue your ****s off Jarvis (Toy)ota and (Toy)ota Australia if anything happens to my son and my solicters will ensure we win, especially when very young children are involved.

I think you are going about it the wrong way. I know you are angry, and i know how you feel (i've been there). However threatening to sue will get you nowhere. Toyota will have a list of lawyers as long as your arm and will not spare a cent defending themselves in order to prevent a precedent being set.

Leave your car at the dealer, You then need to be on the phone everyday morning and night to Toyota head office, asking what the progress is on your issues. REFUSE to pickup the car until headoffice comes back to you with an acceptable answer to all your concerns.

Trying to sue them over your kid getting into a 50' car is going to result in you wasting your money. Airconditioning is a luxury not a standard. 33 years ago when i was born, do you think many people had air conditioning in their cars??? I remember countless summer trips in mum and dads (new back then) XC falcon without airconditioning sitting on brown vinyl seats.!!! I was in high school (late 80's) before they got a car with airconditioning in it.

I picked up my new car and straight away the air con did not work. They fixed it next day, said that it was overfilled with gas and as a result as soon as you turned cooling on the ac pump cut out. Works fine now after letting some gas out.

In regard to all your problems, have you tried talkingh to John Laws ther radio guy, in Victoria he is on every morning pushing Toyota big time. Ask him to help you. There is a web site for John Laws and cotact number 13 13 32.

john laws can make life hell, so could alan jones.

so yeah... i agree with giving one of the radio talkshow host a call (local to the dealer, of course) and bag the 5h!+ out of the dealer.