Spotted - VIC

I believe i spotted BigBum on Blackburn Rd heading North @ 5:30pm peak hour :lol: or someone that looks like BigBum :huh:

Also a Black stivo, lowered, rear skirt and rims at the same time. Makes me want a rear skirt now <_<

Hmmmm which day? 90% of my driving is peak hour in CBD :)

There is another car out there that looks almost identical to mine. I know where the b@stard lives too... but my car has changed now :D

I believe i spotted BigBum on Blackburn Rd heading North @ 5:30pm peak hour :lol: or someone that looks like BigBum :huh:

Also a Black stivo, lowered, rear skirt and rims at the same time. Makes me want a rear skirt now <_<

There is another car out there that looks almost identical to mine. I know where the b@stard lives too... but my car has changed now :D

This was yesterday. LOL someone copied you brandon? ohh geez :huh:

saw a red pre-facelift sportivo at a petrol station, standard looking, BUT it has a transformers sticker on the doors (auto-bots to be precise). TRANSFORMERS! robots in disguise...

This was yesterday. LOL someone copied you brandon? ohh geez :huh:

Pretty sad aye.

I seen quite a few cars including vans with transformer stickers. What's the deal with those? Transformer car club or something? LOL

i had a transformer sticker on my petrol cover =] but that was before the "TRANSFORMERS MOVIE" came out then after the movie came out i swear every single car i looked at had one =/ then it became pretty sad so i took it off straight away and added my bankai sticker =] dont think anyone has that!! lol

SPortivo's everywhere this morning...

Grey 03 on stock rims lowered Cnr Dandenong and Glenferrie Road... followed you8 all the way to chapel street on Dandenong road... all beit in a diff lane and 5 cars behind.

Navy Levin Wagon same stretch of Dandenong Road.

And I saw you on Friday night at 9pm filling up air at Mobil outside Holmesglen TAFE. But you told me you were wiping down you car. Then again, it was dirty the next day!!!!!

:P

saw a red pre-facelift sportivo at a petrol station, standard looking, BUT it has a transformers sticker on the doors (auto-bots to be precise). TRANSFORMERS! robots in disguise...

yeah that was me.. which servo?

yeah my mates stuk d sticker on my car b4 d movie came out..

seen heaps of cars wit d same sticker.. mite get rid of it soon

yeah that was me.. which servo?

yeah my mates stuk d sticker on my car b4 d movie came out..

seen heaps of cars wit d same sticker.. mite get rid of it soon

BP petrol station on Station rd, next to brimbank shopping centre

Saw a silver rolla same one twice in brunswick ... assumed Stivo . no badges, full body kit ...

REALLY wicked exhaust - i want to know what system he had ..

Sports grille / eyelids . 17's ...racing seats . perosnalised plates IAGROI

If it was stivo that explains nice exhaust sound ... don't think he is a member here...

but would love to know exhaust muffler setup as it wasn't too loud nice sound when he opened it up

haha you saw me.. musta been goin to my bro in laws house. yeah its a stivo! got 2.5" catback with remus muffler, gets annoying

sometimes!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always see this Navy Blue Rolla Stivo parked at Ormond Station rego 'TUB ***' its got a body kit, looks like a bit of exhaust work... usually kept pretty neat/clean ... its a nice car...

anyone from here?

Edited by manu_boy

Spotted a Pre facelift white stivo, lowered, grill and HID's with plate "SHC ***" travelling along greensborough bypass turning into watsonia road last night at 6pm. Was driving side by side in the rain and he spotted me in my newly lowered black stivo :D

Spotted a Pre facelift white stivo, lowered, grill and HID's with plate "SHC ***" travelling along greensborough bypass turning into watsonia road last night at 6pm. Was driving side by side in the rain and he spotted me in my newly lowered black stivo :D

Ha ha I spotted this same guy on June 20 2008! Dont think he is on here tho...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

saw a black corolla sportivo going along sydney rd brunswick last night, with trd stickers on the front and back windscreens and a few other accessories, but i was going the other way at 60km so i didnt really get a good look. number plate "BLKTRD"...looked pretty snazzy

Edited by lateralus

saw andy's corolla in st kilda this morning

i was going the other direction

also saw steves black beast on ashley street one evening

those 2 cars stand out so much

ahh mate i missed you... should have flashed your lights...

I drive through StKilda Everyday on the way to work between 8:15 - 8:30

I saw a black stivo from behind yesterday (couldn't tell if it was prefacelift or not). I was following you down Dudley St near the Peel St roundabout. Had a painted black toyota badge and the plate was "SPOTIO".

i had a transformer sticker on my petrol cover =] but that was before the "TRANSFORMERS MOVIE" came out then after the movie came out i swear every single car i looked at had one =/ then it became pretty sad so i took it off straight away and added my bankai sticker =] dont think anyone has that!! lol

*copys steves bankai sticker*

lmfao :P

*copys steves bankai sticker*

lmfao :P

i shall kill you brett if you do ahahaha