Spotted - VIC

was it you i saw kaze-stivo at chaddy today? i was reversing to get out at the jb-hi entrance to go home and saw a black stivo. Mine was white. :spiteful:

yer i think so lol it was one of the days after christmans lol soz didint see u xD

Was in Melbourne for a few days! and on the last day I spotted a white facelift sportivo lowered with dark rims. Turning onto Bell St. Very nice ride =P

and also spotted a few other corolla's aswell, all with sportivo rear skirts. =)

Spotted a gunmetal grey colour Ascent with a bomex front bar and also lowered with a 'For Sale' sign in front of Kings Entertainment Complex in Dingley.

and i saw you spat on it too.. haha :P

• 2 weeks later...

What: White Facelift Stivo with rims and CBF Bonnet

Where: Sheldon Receptions (I work the kitchen)

When: Wedding 5th January, 2008

PS: HOT HOT HOT ^_^

(Thought of shadow masking your headlights? ;) )

What: White Facelift Stivo with rims and CBF Bonnet

Where: Sheldon Receptions (I work the kitchen)

When: Wedding 5th January, 2008

PS: HOT HOT HOT ^_^

(Thought of shadow masking your headlights? ;) )

yeah that was me mate!! :P

i was at my mates wedding...

been wanting to do the headlights 4 a while now but a bit lazy 2 do it. ;)

Spotted jin i think white sportiv with cf c-one bonnet on dorotheys road @ 6.40am today i think it was looks hot >_< u wanna sell ur cf bonnet?? LOL do u work at toyota??

LOL! yeah man that was me and yeah i work at *cough* toyota *cough*!!! :rolleyes:

hey man u live around the avenue right?

been seeing ur car around.

i would like to meet up and compare notes... :spiteful: hehe!

and for some helpful hints on how tos...

Spotted jin i think white sportiv with cf c-one bonnet on dorotheys road @ 6.40am today i think it was looks hot >_< u wanna sell ur cf bonnet?? LOL do u work at toyota??

LOL! yeah man that was me and yeah i work at *cough* toyota *cough*!!! :rolleyes:

lol yeah i live in the avenue and i also work at *cough* toyota *cough*!!! :rolleyes: lmao!

yer we should eh then we can swap bonnets and compare all the notes u like LOL :yahoo:

lol yeah i live in the avenue and i also work at *cough* toyota *cough*!!! :rolleyes: lmao!

yer we should eh then we can swap bonnets and compare all the notes u like LOL :yahoo:

LOL! You would want that now would you! :lol:

saw a gunmetal grey Levin ZR on Tueday with the plates M3LTIN at Airport West Westfield on the upper carpark. :D

parked 2 or so cars away, was pretty nice. i need custom plates now.

spotted the new shape corolla with some 17 inch gunmetal or black rims i think today in the morning around 6.30 at hungry jays altona cant remember wat colour the corolla was but i was going tooo fast =P

steve,

spotted a black facelift dumped at the back only?? on 17 inch white rims i think it was at north melbourne around 8 ish

ps. next time u shouldent stop in the middle of the road when theres cars behind u 2 look at my car =P

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a silver ZZE112R Corolla (one before the 07 news) on the ring road last night about 6:25pm or so, had custom plates (4 letters, began with S i beleive), was zipping through traffic.

Spotted a silver ZZE112R Corolla (one before the 07 news) on the ring road last night about 6:25pm or so, had custom plates (4 letters, began with S i beleive), was zipping through traffic.

Zipping through traffic? I'm not that bad on the road am i lol.... i was heading home from work, i do remember seeing you :)

Zipping through traffic? I'm not that bad on the road am i lol.... i was heading home from work, i do remember seeing you :)

LOL fair enough, you didnt cut anyone off, i guess thats a good thing, i was keeping behind for a bit. Was bored. Gonna get myself some new plates soon though.

• 2 weeks later...