Spotted - VIC

Spotted Red stock pre-facelift sportivo at Crown Staff car park.

Trippd out wen i saw it. Looks exactly like mine (same color n all stock), with a baby shoe on the front mirror.

I got a baby AF1 (white n red) on mine.

I always see a facelift black sportivo on my way home frm work..

black 18s, lowered, dark tint and exhaust...

looks pretty good :)

westwood drive deerpark jst b4 the maccas intersection..

I always see a facelift black sportivo on my way home frm work..

black 18s, lowered, dark tint and exhaust...

looks pretty good :)

westwood drive deerpark jst b4 the maccas intersection..

you live in deer park JiN...? I live at cairnlea.

i got a friend who lives off westwood drive, white sportivo, lowered wid a sunroof. u prolli seen him.

spotted red sportivo with sticker on the side door, aftermarket grill with trd badge and summit fron strut? at wantirna south shell petrol station

I think I saw the same car last night at Glen Waverley shops last night. It's also lowered.

spotted red sportivo with sticker on the side door, aftermarket grill with trd badge and summit fron strut? at wantirna south shell petrol station

I think I saw the same car last night at Glen Waverley shops last night. It's also lowered.

yep its lowered too, he told me he's member on here

Hey, that's not too far from me - i think there are quite a lot or corollas in the western suburbs...

Spotted a few nights ago

St Albans, main rd

in front of dominos

dark blue pre facelift stivo with runx badge, dumped.

Hey, that's not too far from me - i think there are quite a lot or corollas in the western suburbs...
Spotted a few nights ago

St Albans, main rd

in front of dominos

dark blue pre facelift stivo with runx badge, dumped.

Lolz...a lot is so understated...

INFESTED is more appropriate :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, its been a fregging long time since I came in here and got spotted somehow.

Hi Sportiyo - so its you manning the shell petrol station counter eh? i was the one chatting with you.

Hi BigBum - i guess its been a long time and you have forgotten how my car looks like from the previous meetings. that was the time when we are meeting together with Kevin/Negatron, Tony/Specblack, Mike, etc..etc at the meetup in the carpark next to Vic Mart and Mazda showroom in the city??

neewayz, the reason some saw my ride often is because i moved to my home schweet home in Wantirna South. :whistling:

Man, its been a fregging long time since I came in here and got spotted somehow.

Hi Sportiyo - so its you manning the shell petrol station counter eh? i was the one chatting with you.

Hi BigBum - i guess its been a long time and you have forgotten how my car looks like from the previous meetings. that was the time when we are meeting together with Kevin/Negatron, Tony/Specblack, Mike, etc..etc at the meetup in the carpark next to Vic Mart and Mazda showroom in the city??

neewayz, the reason some saw my ride often is because i moved to my home schweet home in Wantirna South. :whistling:

yeah man that was me :spiteful:

I knew it was you man, just didn't remember your nickname because u had a bunch of numbers in it :lol:

Your car was stock as a rock at the last meeting we had in the city. It's looking quite good the last time I saw it :)

Those were the days... so many guys don't have their cars anymore though. Tony and Mike are still hanging on though!