Spotted - VIC

Guest JDM y0 !

omg thats bad how long you been without car bro !!

oh i saw a white sportivo on lorimer street (i think it was) in that twisty part of it tonight. looked like it had HIDs as the lights were rather blue. :) looked hot, i think it had dark rims too, didnt get a good look

G'day fellow victorians,

my first TOCAU spotting as victorian.

Black stivo/Black rims.. WHITE Dragon decal on dash/bonnet.. i think we all know who it is :)

when: friday around 5:00ish near Caulfield train station.

looks the goods...

cheers C-rolla

Did u saw me on front of the car? I was around the car the whole time... Didnt realise a rola mates passed by:P

omg thats bad how long you been without car bro !!

If its me your asking since mid december 06. major engine damage!

whoa, what happened?

quick version: at high speed the oil pump blew, sent a chunk of metal up with the timing chain. Timing chain missed a cog, valves smashed into pistons, valves bent and one piston dinted. :( just before xmas so i got it to the grease monkeys but they didnt get a look at it till they got back from their brake,(as it was their last week and flat out) when they ordered the parts they were on back order.they had all the parts last week, but need to put it all back together, so im still waiting, :( hopfully this week i'll have it back for the ferry cruise. :D

Edited by RoLLing BLK

G'day fellow victorians,

my first TOCAU spotting as victorian.

Black stivo/Black rims.. WHITE Dragon decal on dash/bonnet.. i think we all know who it is :)

when: friday around 5:00ish near Caulfield train station.

looks the goods...

cheers C-rolla

Did u saw me on front of the car? I was around the car the whole time... Didnt realise a rola mates passed by:P

Hey mate..

nuh i didnt see you near your car.. i was on the train pulling into caulfield from the city,i live around that area so its where i get off.. an i just saw your car parked infront of some shops.. looks awsm.. big fan of the black on black. i've put on gunmetal grey wheels with polished lip.. but i like the full black on black with polished lip. See you around some time.. maybe next time you'll see me, you round that area alot??

Cheers C-rolla..

10am a white corolla(maybe stivo) dropped to the ground, rear toyota skirt, tinted windows, on springvale rd near the eastern freeway's entrance, looks crazy, it looks like its rear skirt scraped when going down hill

Guest JDM y0 !

/\/\/\/\/\/\

lol i swear we live there steve.

spotted mr run x on victoria street on friday. your car sounds pretty cool. i wanted to say hello but we in traffic and i was in a big hurry. might see some of you guys tomorrow if i go.... pros.. its fun to cruise. cons... my car has some damage and the cruise is early... still deciding, might be at the city toyota meet. if not i will see everyone next time for sure.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

lol i swear we live there steve.

spotted mr run x on victoria street on friday. your car sounds pretty cool. i wanted to say hello but we in traffic and i was in a big hurry. might see some of you guys tomorrow if i go.... pros.. its fun to cruise. cons... my car has some damage and the cruise is early... still deciding, might be at the city toyota meet. if not i will see everyone next time for sure.

lmao im home now come 2mmorow!!! jdm sprinter in our photo shoot yooO! :lol:

Guest JDM y0 !

.........hhhmmmm steve you convinced me lol.

i will try get up early tomorrow.... if i can manage to then i will see everyone, my car has some slight rear damage... so dont think im a **** driver or a poor person lmao :D, some fool ran into me from behind and its gettin fixed on tues.

if im too tired then i will see everyone next meet. but i will try make the city meet... i havnt seen the topic yet so i will have a look, just had a quick glance at it whilst talking to steve so didnt read much. gonna check it now.

This morning about 7.40am on Waverley road spotted a nice blue ascent, lowered with rear spoiler, white wheels and eyelids.

Also about 8.20am I saw E-gene's car driving along Latrobe st, but driver didn't look like E-gene to me

This morning about 7.40am on Waverley road spotted a nice blue ascent, lowered with rear spoiler, white wheels and eyelids.

Also about 8.20am I saw E-gene's car driving along Latrobe st, but driver didn't look like E-gene to me

Just moved to melb.. how many members here work in the city? i work corner la trobe and exhibition

wouldnt mind knowing where to keep an eye out to see some rollas.

keep seeing white rolla.. plates **RICE

Cheers C-rolla

Edited by C-rolla

Just moved to melb.. how many members here work in the city? i work corner la trobe and exhibition

Cheers C-rolla

T_T;; got owned by a white civic coupe..which was "stock" SIF man - vtec controller, coilovers, rims etc.etc. T_T;; The Goose got put in her place... <_< The dude is probably ranting about it on OZhonda -- "blah blah blah i pwned a sportivo" :unsure: 1.8L power FTW!!

Spotted: 1045pmish Tuesday Night

Where: Rosanna Road

WHITe SPORTIVO rolla, lowered, white rims, HID's -- is it ***RICE?

Haha Carlo, maybe Eugene got someone to do a milk run in the sportivo??

Cheers C-rolla

I work at the other end near Latrobe and William, but I rarely drive in. When I do I park near the corner of Latrobe and Queen.

Haha Carlo, maybe Eugene got someone to do a milk run in the sportivo??

Don't think so, girl was in the passenger seat, So it may have been Mr & Mrs E-gene but just didn't look him behind the wheel.

Work @ 500 Bourke St

Live at QV2 (cnr lt lonsdale / swanston)

Always driving through the city when im heading out.

See plenty of corolla's parked on Lt Lonsdale St from my balcony, in particular a white sportivo with red custom plates.. dont have much more info then that

Haha, it probably wasn't me cos I swopped cars with a friend for a couple of days cos he's got guest from overseas and needs the extra space.

And in return I've got an S15 Spec R. WoooHooo!

Spotted E-Gene's Corolla on Springvale Rd approx 7:30pm tonight.

Man, my friend's taking the car everywhere. Even I have no idea where he's been bringing it.

Spotted: Sunday 11 March

Where: The Glen

Time: 230pmish

White Sportivo - standard height, altezza lights, and cannon

Black Sportivo - standard

Where: City - QV Strike

Time: 8pmish

White sportivo - HK TAXI and all those accessories

Spotted a pre-facelift silver (stivo?) with dark grey rims and bright blue headlights on the princess Hwy late Monday night heading east. Didnt get a chance to wave.

Spotted Johny (Goodboyz) in Sunshine going towards the shopping center.

I was letting my girlfriend drive on her L's ;)

Damn, can't wait to mod my car.

lol

keep training ur gf.. i gotta start teaching mine how to drive manual

we'll set dem up at the lights in couple of months.. :lol: