spotted: 13/2/07

BigBum

Kaze

Zav

oVo

Gohard

Dave

all at glenny car park lol :)

..was that a mazda and Rolla meet? T_T;; My lil bro told me about it, but i thought it was a hack as his information source was far from reliable :( Sorry for not rocking up ... P.s Kaze I got a glow in the dark ultra man sticker ! Rice FTW!!

there was a thread about the cruise?? :blink:

rme1 LOL ULTRA MAN LAHH!!!! LOL

yer there was 1 mazda i think it was a sedan orange sp23 farking mazdaspeed cf grill looked hot

oh YERH!! i spotted nick alright. . . daym only white stivo there with a sunroof!! ARGHHhhH! and his car was lower then MINE!! ARGHhHH!! :P

Edited by KaZe-StiVo

Spotted whilst getting pooned by the POLICE for going thorugh a "redlight" ... .... HIGH ST PRESTON *PHO*

T_T;;

this morning 12:30amish

High st Preston (WHICH IS 40 G*dAMnFORSAKEN KM/H)

Black Stivo, exhaust system, big white rims - thanks for stop and staring :ph34r: least u could of done was run the guy over :whistling:

Me and The GOose are shattered.

Spotted whilst getting pooned by the POLICE for going thorugh a "redlight" ... .... HIGH ST PRESTON *PHO*

T_T;;

this morning 12:30amish

High st Preston (WHICH IS 40 G*dAMnFORSAKEN KM/H)

Black Stivo, exhaust system, big white rims - thanks for stop and staring :ph34r: least u could of done was run the guy over :whistling:

Me and The GOose are shattered.

oh no! iam waiting for my speeding ticket too :blink:

Ok guys, this is kinda weird...

I was sitting in the car, in the Hungry Jacks carpark, at the Werribee Plaza

Saw this RED, 2003 ASCENT SEDAN!

When it went past though, it definatly sounded like a Sportivo..

The exhaust and engine tone let off a spark in my head..

Maybe he just had extractors? Or maybe it was something 'sleeper' styles..

If anybody knows about this car, could you please let me know!

I wanted to try and stop him, to ask.. But this thing looks daaaamn quick!!

i dont care if it looks fast lol i woulda hunted him down :spiteful:

i dont think it could of been a accsent with a a 2zzge mayb he just had a cai and xorst usally that makes cars sound really tank but there not lol like my freinds civic eg gli he had nothing and it sounded weak as then he got a cai and man it changed the tune totally!! but still slow :lol:

i dont care if it looks fast lol i woulda hunted him down :spiteful:

i dont think it could of been a accsent with a a 2zzge mayb he just had a cai and xorst usally that makes cars sound really tank but there not lol like my freinds civic eg gli he had nothing and it sounded weak as then he got a cai and man it changed the tune totally!! but still slow :lol:

You may be right there buddy!

Thats what my first thoughts were anyway... CAI and Exhaust..

It just looked really strange, seeing a BRAND NEW looking '03 Ascent sedan, with the front end about to take off! hahaha

Guest JDM y0 !

saw a nice red corolla today.... not sure where i was tho... i think it was in altona when picking my girlfriend up from school....yah im pretty sure was in altona, had p plates on too.

havnt seen kaze for ages ;) haha

saw a nice red corolla today.... not sure where i was tho... i think it was in altona when picking my girlfriend up from school....yah im pretty sure was in altona, had p plates on too.

lmao i think i saw u 2nite but i didint go in bcoz it was a full house so i went down the street :lol:

Guest JDM y0 !

lmao i think i saw u 2nite but i didint go in bcoz it was a full house so i went down the street :lol:

lol steeve did you see my "fooli sik" dorfito damage on the rear of the car ?? i was out delivering tofu one morning and...... lol nah that didnt happen. i was stopped at traffic lights and some fool crashed into me !!! i asked him wtf happened and he told me "he wasnt looking" insurance **** is all sorted out and car is being assessed on wednesday morning, i hope they repair wed and thurs, when i get it back ready to pick my gf up after school on thurs or fri at the latest.

no car for 1 and a half to 2 days = haaarrdo gheeeey !!! fuuuuuu !!!!!!

lol steeve did you see my "fooli sik" dorfito damage on the rear of the car ?? i was out delivering tofu one morning and...... lol nah that didnt happen. i was stopped at traffic lights and some fool crashed into me !!! i asked him wtf happened and he told me "he wasnt looking" insurance **** is all sorted out and car is being assessed on wednesday morning, i hope they repair wed and thurs, when i get it back ready to pick my gf up after school on thurs or fri at the latest.

woahhh sorry to hear man i didint see it too dark i think didint notice hope it gets fixed soon so u can come back :lol:

G'day fellow victorians,

my first TOCAU spotting as victorian.

Black stivo/Black rims.. WHITE Dragon decal on dash/bonnet.. i think we all know who it is :)

when: friday around 5:00ish near Caulfield train station.

looks the goods...

cheers C-rolla

I still havent got mine back since mid december, :( so i share your pain, but about 75 times more.

hopefully this week it will be back in my hands, but they also said i would have it back last week too. <_<