Spotted - VIC

he can hit 160 through black spur... and i guarantee none of us can catch him on a mountain run!

so he's faster than u? heard u r like a gun driver and not many people on here can catch u in the mountain

mmm u guys should become a race driver or at least try

..."heard" = "True" .. ... :o Buy a ticket for his joy ride sessions, then u'll understand why. 1 trip around the block = believer. :toast: BB's Garage backed Racer FTW!!! :toast:

Hey Brian, u going to Winton again in April ? -- i maybe Goose-less :ph34r:

he can hit 160 through black spur... and i guarantee none of us can catch him on a mountain run!

so he's faster than u? heard u r like a gun driver and not many people on here can catch u in the mountain

..."heard" = "True" .. ... :o Buy a ticket for his joy ride sessions, then u'll understand why. 1 trip around the block = believer. :toast: BB's Garage backed Racer FTW!!! :toast:

i would love to see it, so he's sponsored by bb garage? i wish i have skills like that :o

i would love to see it, so he's sponsored by bb garage? i wish i have skills like that :o

LOL...He is one half of BB's Garage :clap: I'd sponsor him, if i had the money :toast: Then i'd sqeeze him into those body complimenting skin tight race suits HARHARHAR HAR j/k j/k :rolleyes:

Spotted: 27 March

Morning @ 930amish

Doncaster Park and Ride attacking the speedhumps without fear *some curb hopping involved*

Black Toyota Sportivo - Stock

Spotted: 28 March

Morning @ 8amish . Chandler Highway heading towards Burke Rd.

Toyota Light Blue Mica Levin - with a TRD "CF" GRILL :clap: ...what an exclusive 'club' :toast:

monday afternoon, who knows what time

saw a white stivo? with good looking dark rims and c-one rear skirt? sports grill with trd badge, exhaust at the box hill shopping centre car park entrance,he looked at my sh!t rims, gave him a smile and he gave one back, and than my car stalled on take off, so i told my car" u embarase me!" in fast and furious Vin deisel style, now the car decides to go like a snail for the rest of the day :angry:

Spotted:

7:40ish This morning in the city white stivo with white 18"s

Kings Way and Collins "SPTIVO" i think turning onto Collins.

Car looks even better in person.. looks crazy :clap:

C-rolla (Phill)

Spotted:

1:30pm Corner Exhibition and La Trobe st in the city outside the Aussie Post building,

Black Stivo lowered, plates: "CK.***"

looked mad..

Spotted westgate bridge 2:15am.. white 03 rolla.. lowered,black tail lights, black 18s, rear stivo skirt with stock dump pipe..

chyeah... spotted you too man lol... you da blue one wit custom rear kit and lcd monitors aint ya?

Spotted westgate bridge 2:15am.. white 03 rolla.. lowered,black tail lights, black 18s, rear stivo skirt with stock dump pipe..

chyeah... spotted you too man lol... you da blue one wit custom rear kit and lcd monitors aint ya?

Don't forget the ugly looking driver too :lol:

JK, that's him alright.

I saw a silver Levin with roof racks, and a muffler that looks to be X-Force twin loop on the way to Airport at around 10:30pm.

That would of been 1zzfewagon (Roy) :toast:

• 2 weeks later...

a silver corolla stock, young driver, tailgating me for about 10kms, keeping a 20mm distance from my car, springvale rd nunawading 9.30pm, if this was u

GO GET A FREAKIN LIFE!

AND THAN GOTO THE RACE TRACK

and no!! u didnt beat a stivo, i wasnt at full throttle

a silver corolla stock, young driver, tailgating me for about 10kms, keeping a 20mm distance from my car, springvale rd nunawading 9.30pm, if this was u

GO GET A FREAKIN LIFE!

ROFL did you get a plate? idiotdriver.com.au :P Maybe just admiring your ride ;)

Spotted: Black Stivo with NO number plate, crapload of gauges, HIDS.

Where: Princes Hwy, Chadstone

When: Tuesday 25th April @ 2am

Comment: WHO ARE YOU? This guy bloody kept up with an STI.

GO GET A FREAKIN LIFE!

ROFL did you get a plate? idiotdriver.com.au :P Maybe just admiring your ride ;)

Spotted: Black Stivo with NO number plate, crapload of gauges, HIDS.

Where: Princes Hwy, Chadstone

When: Tuesday 25th April @ 2am

Comment: WHO ARE YOU? This guy bloody kept up with an STI.

nuh man, i didnt get his plates, he was that close i couldnt even c his headlights and we were doing 90km/h, than i had to turned into a servo with some speed :angry:

kept up with sti!?! wow!

Edited by sportiyo