Spotted - VIC

Spottted Carlo driving down Bell St/ Mannigham rd past the Honda/ford Dealership. 7pmish on Tuesday night. He was in a hurry! :unsure:

I was hungry wanted to get home :whistling:

Where were you? If I had seen you we could have stopped at Car Lovers further up the road and I could see the rexy :)

Spotted lowered Silver pre-face lift Stivo in Kings Way Glen Waverley tonight

apparantly brandon saw my car the other day i had no credit 2 msg lol where were u man? lol

I was at the lights on the corner of Ballarat Rd and errr where Clive Peters on the corner is. Opposite direction. U made a right turn.

How's the car going anyway man?

Oh yeah, I've spotted this Grey Levin a few times around Braybrook, Sunshine area. Lowered, rims, tint, headunit. Doesn't need much to look great :)

Plates: UNZ-xxx

I'm the light blue Levin with the twin exhausts tips in case you see this and wondering...

• 2 weeks later...

SPotted on the NEws.

Black Corolla SPortivo 2003 model. Eastern Freeway @ 4am mounted curb and collided into tree embankment. (Near Nrth Balwyn) 2 dead. I hope its not from TOCA forum.

Speed is thought to have attributed to this accident.

"In Saturday's accident on the freeway, police said two men died when their car, travelling outbound, left the road on the Eastern Freeway at 4.15am (AEST) at North Balwyn.

Their deaths took the state's road toll to 237, 10 fewer than the same time last year.

The fatal accident on Melbourne's Eastern Freeway was believed to have occurred when the car, a Toyota Corolla, lost control and hit a tree after mounting an embankment, police said.

The driver, a 22-year-old man from Box Hill North, in Melbourne's east, and a back-seat passenger, a 25-year-old man from Malvern East, in Melbourne's east, died at the scene.

A young man, who was the front-seat passenger, was in a stable condition in hospital."

Stay safe.

Edited by RME1

SPotted on the NEws.

Black Corolla SPortivo 2003 model. Eastern Freeway @ 4am mounted curb and collided into tree embankment. (Near Nrth Balwyn) 2 dead. I hope its not from TOCA forum.

Speed is thought to have attributed to this accident.

"In Saturday's accident on the freeway, police said two men died when their car, travelling outbound, left the road on the Eastern Freeway at 4.15am (AEST) at North Balwyn.

Their deaths took the state's road toll to 237, 10 fewer than the same time last year.

The fatal accident on Melbourne's Eastern Freeway was believed to have occurred when the car, a Toyota Corolla, lost control and hit a tree after mounting an embankment, police said.

The driver, a 22-year-old man from Box Hill North, in Melbourne's east, and a back-seat passenger, a 25-year-old man from Malvern East, in Melbourne's east, died at the scene.

A young man, who was the front-seat passenger, was in a stable condition in hospital."

Stay safe.

OMG! i probably seen him b4!

Spotted MRVVTI @ springvale and athol road cruising towards the edithvale direction. Nice rims

What do you drive mate?

Hi-dee-ho everyone...^_^

Just droppin a line all the way from the land of the rising sun and home to our pride n joys - Osaka, Japan

Tis been a long whilez now...n yes i've seen many hot cars here in JP...n yes... the tuner cars are crazy here....

To B man...u know Astro_boy man...he drives my twin Rolla brother... cept he's on stilts lolz (dumped it yet man??)

To RME1... U saw me on the 20th of July? was that before i saw ya or was that another time? lolz

Drive safe as always peepz n keep it NA stylez... i'll c ya all at the next meet wen i'm back down under!

As oVo said, i am the brother of his rolla, except im much taller <_< leave my height alone! :angry: LOL it'll be lowered, waiting when i come back from my overseas holiday. :P

Not Dave are you? So many black stock stivos around, easy to forget who is who :(

As oVo said, i am the brother of his rolla, except im much taller <_< leave my height alone! :angry: LOL it'll be lowered, waiting when i come back from my overseas holiday. :P

Not Dave are you? So many black stock stivos around, easy to forget who is who :(

Yeah thats me! :yahoo: LOL! everyone seeing yah, both eside and wside! your everywhere :ph34r:

Yeah thats me! :yahoo: LOL! everyone seeing yah, both eside and wside! your everywhere :ph34r:

Good to see you on buddy :)

I travel around a lot. Live in the North. Mrs in the South. Uni in the west. Work in the east :P

You still talk to Minh? He's getting ready to turbo his DC2! :lol:

Good to see you on buddy :)

I travel around a lot. Live in the North. Mrs in the South. Uni in the west. Work in the east :P

You still talk to Minh? He's getting ready to turbo his DC2! :lol:

Yeah, talk to him from time to time. Heard about his turbo project, gonna be awesome when its done...wont be able to keep up no more :(

Ill prolly see you at the go kart meet if i can spare an hour from studying!

I wonder when someone will spot me in mah new '07 Levin ZR :P

Black, 17 inch rims, pretty much stock other than the rims so far, yes, P plates showing (till december 17th!)

License: WAT-XXX (dun really wanna give out the plates YET lol)

Every day between 7am and 8am will be seen travelling from Tullermarine Airport via City Link :P to St Kilda Road (Telstra Call centre building, 324 st kilda road)

And travelling back the other way between 4pm and 5pm via Citylink!

I've seen quite afew rollas on my trips, but cant name anyone yet since I dont know many here :P

Sidenote:

I was driving down the Monash Freeway from Clayton this afternoon at about 5pm, through the Burley Tunnel (congestion sucks!) with a Ford XR8 ute, having a bit of a bash, i swear that guy was in a hurry :P

So yeah, saw some rollas there too around that time. :P

Edited by Tofuboi