Spotted - VIC

now my girlfriend is coming home telling me who she's spotted, i think she's getting the TOCA bug, :P

"I spotted MRRUNX again today" she says. So on behalf of my darling simone MRRUNX you've been spotted at Chaddy carpark. you must work there, she says she see's your car often. Either that or you have alot of money to burn.

hey RoLLing BLK, i wasnt at chaddy on the 19th jan, i was at glen waverly. Maybe your gf saw me there?

Sorry i should have said the date, it wasnt actualy that day, just a quote on what she had said. so what is it that you do that lets you hop around shopping centres?

haha its ok. i dont do anything special. just work at a cafe if thats what u mean. usually go chaddy for the sales. dont always buy something though. haha. not that rich. im guessing ur gf works at chaddy? either that or she has alot of money to burn :P

I wish :whistling: , yeah she works there, she's a manager at sun glass hut. B)

now my girlfriend is coming home telling me who she's spotted, i think she's getting the TOCA bug, :P

"I spotted MRRUNX again today" she says. So on behalf of my darling simone MRRUNX you've been spotted at Chaddy carpark. you must work there, she says she see's your car often. Either that or you have alot of money to burn.

hey RoLLing BLK, i wasnt at chaddy on the 19th jan, i was at glen waverly. Maybe your gf saw me there?

Sorry i should have said the date, it wasnt actualy that day, just a quote on what she had said. so what is it that you do that lets you hop around shopping centres?

haha its ok. i dont do anything special. just work at a cafe if thats what u mean. usually go chaddy for the sales. dont always buy something though. haha. not that rich. im guessing ur gf works at chaddy? either that or she has alot of money to burn :P

haha sunglasses hut hey? groupbuy! jk jk thats cool

haha sunglasses hut hey? groupbuy! jk jk thats cool

Well certain parts of the year she does get '30% off vouchers' to hand out to family & friends, and normaly

the expired date comes before all the vouchours have gone. If you are interested? and others, i could maybe post something up and take down names. thats 30% off any brand! no group buy needed just have to turn up on a certain day. one vuocher can be used multiple times one that same one day.

just a thought :whistling::spiteful:

Spotted several sportivo's in the Burnside, Deer Park area. Also while driving to other suburbs i spotted some, noone waved!!! You melbourne bunch arent too friendly !! :P :P

there all retards up there :lol: lol jk jk nah looks kinda gay if u wave at someone in a corolla and they look at u funny :lol: ive seen so many also in the past weeks and they all old ppl :unsure:

Spotted several sportivo's in the Burnside, Deer Park area. Also while driving to other suburbs i spotted some, noone waved!!! You melbourne bunch arent too friendly !! :P :P

there all retards up there :lol: lol jk jk nah looks kinda gay if u wave at someone in a corolla and they look at u funny :lol: ive seen so many also in the past weeks and they all old ppl :unsure:

Nice to know where i live, are full of "retards", KaZe-StiVo, see you at the next meet :D . - just joking.

Nikich, I suggest that you don't wave in these area's :ph34r: , they make Redfern look like Utopia :blink: .

As I posted ages ago, and can't be bothered anymore, sit on the cnr of ballarat road and station road deer park and you should be able to "spot" 5 to 10 stivo's and day and hundreds of other rolla's :spiteful: .

Western Suburbs, the home of the stivo. :clap:

LMAOOoOo bwhahah ill see u at the next meet orrite :D :P

Nice to know where i live, are full of "retards", KaZe-StiVo, see you at the next meet :D . - just joking.

Nikich, I suggest that you don't wave in these area's :ph34r: , they make Redfern look like Utopia :blink: .

As I posted ages ago, and can't be bothered anymore, sit on the cnr of ballarat road and station road deer park and you should be able to "spot" 5 to 10 stivo's and day and hundreds of other rolla's :spiteful: .

Western Suburbs, the home of the stivo. :clap:

I was staying in Burnside, i saw a stivo parked in a garage in either burnside or deer park, dont know the difference :(

Also i saw a thousand Corollas in deer park but then again the Le Mans dealership is there, My cousin works at that dealership also

Saw a chick in a black sportivo on burwood hwy near Upper FTG at about 6.30 monday morning, had a bit of a "play" in the traffic. Was fun.

Looked stock but she could drive ok

Edited by Mopp

Saw a chick in a black sportivo on burwood hwy near Upper FTG at about 6.30 monday morning, had a bit of a "play" in the traffic. Was fun.

Looked stock but she could drive ok

I think i seen her too...bit mature though ain't she? :blink::lol:

Facelift or Pre-Facelift? If its facelift...yea i have ^_^