Spotted - VIC

Spotted Guni (ohhh so clean & shiney) behind me & Matrix in front of me (mini cruise :lol: ) on Springvale rd Springvale about 30mins ago.... :P

Yes, i saw you driving past too.

It was good fun. everyone at the carwash was very sporting.

p/s: 1stKill, nice ride! Would love to have an Aurion one day

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted, an Aurion (I think it was black) you where doing AT LEAST! 130+KM/h outbound from West Gate Bridge...

We were side by side at one stage, but I couldn't see inside...

I went onto Western Ring, you kept in the far Right Lane and zoomed straight to the Princess Freeway...

Around 11-11:30PM

I'm the Red P Plater, that over took you at one stage because you were stuck behind a car doing the limit (80KM/h)...

Spotted 5 ZRE's heading out from docklands to highpoint via footscray rd at about 4pmish. 2 white, 2 black and 1 grey. 2 with stock rims.

Johnny, I wonder which two were the ones with stock rims?? :P

Edited by dwee.

Spotted a real schmick looking wildfire trd aurion at the corner of fern tree gully Ed and springvale rd at about 530pm today

Heyy Dean, i think you posted in the wrong section

>> Spotted: NSW

edit: unless you moved to VIC :P

Spotted a real schmick looking wildfire trd aurion at the corner of fern tree gully Ed and springvale rd at about 530pm today

Heyy Dean, i think you posted in the wrong section

>> Spotted: NSW

edit: unless you moved to VIC :P

I posted in the right section... Down here for work

My Apologies, I should have realised those street names didn't exist in NSW :lol:

I will pre-empt the inevitable, by awarding myself the following coveted title:

win-retard_prize.jpg

Lesson learnt

Please disregard my post :whistling:

I haven't been on here for ages but this morning i saw TOYTRD (Peter) at the big roundabout in Cairnlea driving past with a bunch of guys looking.

Your car looks more hot in flesh, it has changed heaps since you got it :)

I haven't been on here for ages but this morning i saw TOYTRD (Peter) at the big roundabout in Cairnlea driving past with a bunch of guys looking.

thanks mztrd!

i think i saw u too, the white corolla with the wingtips? was on the way to work.

thanks mztrd!

i think i saw u too, the white corolla with the wingtips? was on the way to work.

Yeah that was me, i knew it was you when you came closer to the roundabout cos your rims and the plates. Have you finished modding or you've got more to do on the car? I noticed you haven't done the diy jdm headlight mod, i just done mine a few weeks ago and it wasn't that hard but it's time consuming and alot of waiting. Would look hot on your car.

11/9/06 Glen Waverly

Parked near resturants

Mr. RUNX -- who is he?? :spiteful:

mean looking STIVO black, lowered on coil overs i think

IzzFE! in a Commodore :whistling::yahoo: *thanks for the foggy covers

That's my mate! his 2nd tivo is much sexier than b4 with recaros and carbon fibre hood. =)

Worked in geelong yesterday. On way home about 4pm.. spotted a parked black ZRE with 17" 5spoke rims, lowered 35mm front & 40mm back, short stubby antenna and a TTE front lip. I think he might be on this forum...

thanks mztrd!

Yeah that was me, i knew it was you when you came closer to the roundabout cos your rims and the plates. Have you finished modding or you've got more to do on the car? I noticed you haven't done the diy jdm headlight mod, i just done mine a few weeks ago and it wasn't that hard but it's time consuming and alot of waiting. Would look hot on your car.

nah not finished modding yet! going overseas next week, ill be coming back at the end of the month then get a few things for the car!

the headlights, yeah i gotta get off my **** and do it! i really want to but never have the time!

hopefully soon! =]

Worked in geelong yesterday. On way home about 4pm.. spotted a parked black ZRE with 17" 5spoke rims, lowered 35mm front & 40mm back, short stubby antenna and a TTE front lip. I think he might be on this forum...

HAHAHA sif no beep.