Spotted - VIC

spotted a sportivo on pascoe vale rd, meadow heights (1/4). white - with a clean gloss, lowered, hid lights, eyelids, really dark tint, had some pleasurable bass going through the car, clear & crisp sound.

want to find out what sort of speakers he/she has in the car.

I believe it has factory speakers with a JL sub. How's your mate's white stivo going - replaced the clutch yet?

Btw, how can you hear the music+bass over the exhaust lol?

any of you black zre boys in syd over the weekend?? spotted 1 in cabramatta with black rims etc and vic plates. looks very niceee

I only know 2. And i know one of them didnt go sydney.. maybe it was jskillz

spotted a sportivo on pascoe vale rd, meadow heights (1/4). white - with a clean gloss, lowered, hid lights, eyelids, really dark tint, had some pleasurable bass going through the car, clear & crisp sound.

want to find out what sort of speakers he/she has in the car.

was it on black rims chrome lip? and did the car have a black roof?

Spotted that infamous white zre this arvo. Drove past me while i was at the gym. Looking very nice.. so jealous. Was gleaming, probli just washed.

Black rims with chrome lip (17 or 18), lowered, Black TRD front lip, TRD front garnish, Rear spoiler painted black with wingtips, smoked taillights, exhaust (sounds like catback, quite loud), smoked headlights (not sure) Roof painted black and some weird unknwon rear spoiler black garnish.

Respect.

Spotted that infamous white zre this arvo. Drove past me while i was at the gym. Looking very nice.. so jealous. Was gleaming, probli just washed.

Black rims with chrome lip (17 or 18), lowered, Black TRD front lip, TRD front garnish, Rear spoiler painted black with wingtips, smoked taillights, exhaust (sounds like catback, quite loud), smoked headlights (not sure) Roof painted black and some weird unknwon rear spoiler black garnish.

Respect.

sounds like toytrd to me

spotted a blue stivo with a run X badge along moore st footscray. i didn't look closer if it was a actual jap import. had to attend to phone call on the side of road grrr... i think he saw me too. had normal vic plates on

are u on this forum?

any of you black zre boys in syd over the weekend?? spotted 1 in cabramatta with black rims etc and vic plates. looks very niceee

hey! yeh that was me I was up in syd from friday 2nd till monday 5th. parked outside cabramatta church, was having lunch so hard to find parking..

hey! yeh that was me I was up in syd from friday 2nd till monday 5th. parked outside cabramatta church, was having lunch so hard to find parking..

u think its hard to find parking there, wait til u drive in kings cross area and on saturday night for that matter :P

saw a nicely done up zre behind me, i think the guy was driving his mum/aunt? he had black/carbon bonnet in comparision to his white body. JDM badge in the front with HIDs (is that you john? i didn't see the front of your car yday B) )

was it on black rims chrome lip? and did the car have a black roof?

Do you live in Meadow Heights too Peter? I've never seen your car around there.

nah... i live in the west... went for a drive with a mate who wanted to check out rims

Respect.

sounds like toytrd to me

nah not me..

Respect.

sounds like toytrd to me

nah not me..

hey toytrd don't you drive a zze? i saw u on duke street this morning i was turning from duke right to ballarat road LOL. not sure if u saw me though :P

Lol i did say white zre.

Spotted Red sportivo passing me while at Chasers in Foots. Lowered nicely.. black rims (17 or 18) with chrome lip. Seen it around a few times. Nice

Edited by johnnieboi

yeaa parking theres a *****. drove passed you while you were getting out?haha nice ride man

Respect.

sounds like toytrd to me

nah not me..

hey toytrd don't you drive a zze? i saw u on duke street this morning i was turning from duke right to ballarat road LOL. not sure if u saw me though :P

yeah that was me... i think i remember seeing you...

Hey toytrd; since your from my area, where'd you get your blacked out roof done from?

Hey mate.. I found someone online.. but I wouldn't recommend him.. he didn't do the best job..

it's going in for a spray next month.. ATM it's currently a sticker vinyl..

I often see this very shmick white JZX100 Chaser on Springvale rd,tonight on the way home from work we were side by side at the lights and all of a sudden his window winds down and he says that he has seen my car a few times on his way to & from work and he liked what he saw,i aslo returned the compliment and asked if he was a member of TOCAU but unfortunaly he isn't. :(

as the light changed i yelled out come on join our club and he gave me the thumbs up,so we will see if a stunning white Chaser joins soon. :)