Spotted - VIC

great display of homo driving!

LMAO! was is a grey one with black wheels? looks at johnny* <_< :D

shoulda half throttled it and kick his ***** :P

@johnni, i should have kept quiet and see if u update this thread with my car :D haven't officially been spotted on this thread yet... NINJA! :ph34r:

Saw the same black facelift Sportivo (XRG132) again on friday after work. She was behind me from Spencer street all the way to Ballarat road in Footscray (stopped and parked across Footscray Park). The girls must reside there. Confirmed: Car is lowered and has eyelids.

Saw the same black facelift Sportivo (XRG132) again on friday after work. She was behind me from Spencer street all the way to Ballarat road in Footscray (stopped and parked across Footscray Park). The girls must reside there. Confirmed: Car is lowered and has eyelids.

ha...HA! this time no misses to stop YOU from gawking at the car :lol: u reside in footscray too? :D

Damn ur ride is so clean in person duy! When i was driving behind you on the way there.. fahh... pure sex.. ride height so lowww...

lol cheers mate, personally i like stock with little bit of visual mods... i took HEAPS of detailing time and its still not perfect :P

but what u guys saw there is enough for me, now slowly working on getting more kilo wasps :)

imo i think trungs was more neat than mine, he surely wanted to be heard :lol: :)

ha...HA! this time no misses to stop YOU from gawking at the car :lol: u reside in footscray too? :D

actually she was in the car with me, we work at the same company lol. We were heading to HP to meet with friends to catch a flick. I live up north.

epic fail <_< i'd die if i work in the same room with my wife :blink:

I'm guessing your wife wears the pants in the r'ship... hihihi :whistling:

c'mon man, you gotta live up to your nick...YOU are Himura KENSHIN! :P

Spotted facelift silver sportivo in totenham while working. Number plates UPLIFT

Respect

i've this guy around sunshine market place before too. also saw a facelift (i think) with plate "HILIFT"

Spotted facelift silver sportivo in totenham while working. Number plates UPLIFT

Respect

i've this guy around sunshine market place before too. also saw a facelift (i think) with plate "HILIFT"

Wat do you think about "NOLIFT" black and white slimline plates? all the stivos would have a smile

Respect

Wat do you think about "NOLIFT" black and white slimline plates? all the stivos would have a smile

it will be funny for 10 seconds and then homo for the rest of ur life :lol:

spotted a white ZRE this morning while driving mrs to work... lowered, JDM front badge and blue lower front lip with black mags, smoked rear lights, didn't see the rest...

Was driving on the westgate bridge this morning and I spotted the famous gold aurion with plates "WRXKLA"

Needless to say, I lol'd... Hard.

spotted shinobi around 5 minutes ago? I think it was you on st georges road, black zre with black wheels and polished lip?

hey pete, nah wasn't me i took train to work today so wasn't on the road

oh damn, then someone out there has a ZRE like that, wonder if its anyone here.

If you come out to one of our meets when we ask you to.. then you would know exactly who it is!