Spotted - VIC

Does anyone own a a light green sportivo here? I think they have rims that are really open and you can see right through the rim to the brakes?

They were turning into the western ring road but the traffic into the entry ramp was blocked and got stuck in the middle of the intersection.

edit: should mention this is the second time I seen this car in two days. Fast driver!

Edited by unique

saw a black stivo with black wheels and a set of wing tips etc in Glen Waverly 7pm

i love wen you post eviltwin.. i just love looking at ur display pic. Awesome!

saw a silver rolla lowered

i think the plates were SSD 299 or 229 or SDD or something like that cruising with a few utes on reynolds rd in donvale around 4ish

hope the cruise was good

i was in the red rolla

Edited by kewl10_mac

saw that red TRD aurion again today, this time it was in the st albans car park as i was coming out of the post office doing quotes for the GB... yeah he is an older fellow saw his wife jump out fro the drivers seat as he lifted his daughter and put her on the car (OH NO THE PAINTWORK ARGH!!#%^#$%)

edit: trim inside looks quite nice, 2 colour trim red/black) :D

Edited by Kenshin X

Dandenong cruise today.

Spotted x5 pre-facelift sportivos, 1 facelift sportivo, x3 zres x1 lvl 4 x2 lvl 2, x2 gold camry sportivos, an aurion + big phat black weels, a WRXtivo?, gold corolla sportivo, x3 AE corollas, a facelift zre, a rolla with a tank buster cannon exhaust and a white camry with rim swallowing dumped'ness.

Did i miss anyone? lol

The random black 2 door levin on the way back home?

he was an idiot, i saw tofuboi ran after him though :) go the aurion stivo :D

Kept with him too, was pretty quick. Got too hairy for me though. Especially after remembering I did receive a ticket for doing the same thing earlier that day haha. :P

Let us never speak of this again. :P

Dandenong cruise today.

Spotted x5 pre-facelift sportivos, 1 facelift sportivo, x3 zres x1 lvl 4 x2 lvl 2, x2 gold camry sportivos, an aurion + big phat black weels, a WRXtivo?, gold corolla sportivo, x3 AE corollas, a facelift zre, a rolla with a tank buster cannon exhaust and a white camry with rim swallowing dumped'ness.

Did i miss anyone? lol

You called me a Camry! One Gold Camry Sportivo and One Gold Aurion Sportivo :P

Kept with him too, was pretty quick. Got too hairy for me though. Especially after remembering I did receive a ticket for doing the same thing earlier that day haha. :P

the guy in the levin was the biggest hobo driver, at least he should clean his car <_< seriously i didnt see u at all after that LOL tofuboii

.....and to think he got a ticket on the way to the meet. Tut tut tut tofuboi!! :P

Spotted silver TRD Aurion in wandin today! Damn they look good! They have a front that looks like

its going to eat you!!

Edited by SportivoPSI

.....and to think he got a ticket on the way to the meet. Tut tut tut tofuboi!! :P

Hey! I got off that fine thank you. :P

But yeah. Not the point. Remember kids. Speeding is bad!* (Except when you're on a track, which we definately need to organise one day.) :P

* Even if theres a hobo 2 door Levin driver up ya trumpet down the road. :(

Anywho... I don't spot anyone because I'm from Sunbury and no one lives out there cept me. :P

Hey brotha, i use to think sunbury was far away, but apparently its like 10-15mins away from me?

It's bout 15km from the Tullamarine Airport.

Hey! I got off that fine thank you. :P

Good to hear mate!

But yeah. Not the point. Remember kids. Speeding is bad!* (Except when you're on a track, which we definately need to organise one day.) :P

yeah... speeding is bad.....

* Even if theres a hobo 2 door Levin driver up ya trumpet down the road. :(

Seriously wen i saw him.. catching us and trying to go all of us.. i was so so tempted to pull out and show him a thing or two.. but i didnt know the area and was following the pack.. but i guess you did that for me. :P

Seriously wen i saw him.. catching us and trying to go all of us.. i was so so tempted to pull out and show him a thing or two.. but i didnt know the area and was following the pack.. but i guess you did that for me. :P

I dread every time I get mail now, and I will for the next like 3 months or so haha. Thinking "oh crap im in trouble" :P

Also did anyone hear the aurion at all when it went WOT? :P I have still yet to hear my own car take off at WOT from the exhaust lol. I might mount the gopro camera to the backside of the car and record.

Spotted white 'rolla in Sunshine about midday yesterday with the plates 'TOYTRD' - anyone on here?? I caught up for a bit to go side by side to grin and say g'day heheheheh :D