Spotted - VIC

that would be me =D

Heheh hello! :)

Oo a Gen 6 with HID's and audi-style lights would be interesting - get a photo next time Reece!

Yeah it was, i would of taken a picture but he was on the opposite direction to where i was going to. And if anyone knows kings way, thats a hugee gap between the two as theres tram lines passing in between the roads. Was however, thinking about doin a U-turn and following, but...cbf and thats so stalkerish ahha

• 2 weeks later...

spotted a black corolla, i think it may have been a sportivo with a chick driving it. i think she spotted me too but i didn't get a good look at her face as i was concentrating on the speedo with mobile speed cam in front of me :P

anyways... atezza lights, lowered, went by too fast for me to get the rest... maybe its the same chick dyslexik spotted in the city? :D

Spotted a White Rolla with one of the TTR or whatever they are bodykits all round. Looked alright. Don't think its anyone here tho. :(

Spotted on the Tullamarine Fwy just after Flemington road exit.

me and johnny spotted a white sportivo wannabe last few nights ago, some chick was driving it and pulled up beside us. had full sportivo body kit including the rear lip... debadged... (at least she debadged the "1.8" on the sides... although, the only thing that gave it away was the caps where the foglights meant to be

caps over foggies = fail

automatic = epic fail <_<

me and johnny spotted a white sportivo wannabe last few nights ago, some chick was driving it and pulled up beside us. had full sportivo body kit including the rear lip... debadged... (at least she debadged the "1.8" on the sides... although, the only thing that gave it away was the caps where the foglights meant to be

caps over foggies = fail

automatic = epic fail <_<

plus rolling on standard 15'' stockies and not the sportivo rims = mega fail

i always see this black ZZT321 celica with plates NVYHER around ballarat road... saw a black sportivo turning into melbourne central parking as well... didn't get to see the driver. also saw another black sportivo coming inthe opposite direction in st albans. i think she spotted me as well i didn't look too closely, we basically flew past each other lol

spotted a silver corolla this monring coming out of thomastown train station carpark. was lowered with rims, not sure if it was a sportivo or a cleverly disguised levin cause it was debadged. driver saw me and his facial expression was like "whaaa?"

not sure if its everyone from here or not!

spotted a silver corolla this monring coming out of thomastown train station carpark. was lowered with rims, not sure if it was a sportivo or a cleverly disguised levin cause it was debadged. driver saw me and his facial expression was like "whaaa?"

not sure if its everyone from here or not!

Thats funny wast becuz "whoa ur ride is hot" expression? :D those levins dobthey have the same front lip as the sportivos? Just not so flared side skirts right?

Spotted a very neat black Stivo in a St Albans backyard today....i'm pretty sure it belongs to a club member. :D

also on the way home spotted a sky blue Aurion on racecourse rd driving like a complete d!ckhead (tailgating everyone)...had 18" ugly bogan rims,not lowered and big chrome door handle surrounds...hope your not a member because your car looks like crap mate and shows exactly what NOT to do to an Aurion when modding. :(

I saw some guys aurion parked in my car park. Had silver body with black 18 inch wheels with proxis tyres with mean thread pattern. Asked him to pop the bonnet and saw twin subs. Also had 4 slim line weather shield which according to him doesnt do sh!t in terms of blocking out water lol... :D

I asked him to dump it lower so it almost touches. Yes... We all know who it us :D

I saw some guys aurion parked in my car park. Had silver body with black 18 inch wheels with proxis tyres with mean thread pattern. Asked him to pop the bonnet and saw twin subs. Also had 4 slim line weather shield which according to him doesnt do sh!t in terms of blocking out water lol... :D

I asked him to dump it lower so it almost touches. Yes... We all know who it us :D

LOL I wonder. :P

I spotted my own car today, getting a bunch of stuff done to it at the local shops.

- Something that stops.

- Something that shines.

and

- Something that makes eardrums bleed. ;)

No one said the rules meant you can't spot your own car. :P

Hey buddy...cough cough 19" wheels and my amps and sub are in the boot,i would have some heat issues if they were in the engine bay :lol: ...and yeah i did bloody scrape going out your driveway,coming in on the angle no scrape,going out straight plenty scrape. :lol:

Yeah i heard it and i was like "oh sh!t" is it noticable?

I haven't even looked yet...but i've done it a few times now and it's only visable if you get underneath and look,the splash guard seems to takes most of it. ;)

p.s almost forgot thanks heaps mate for the disc. :clap:

also on the way home spotted a sky blue Aurion on racecourse rd driving like a complete d!ckhead (tailgating everyone)...had 18" ugly bogan rims,not lowered and big chrome door handle surrounds...hope your not a member because your car looks like crap mate and shows exactly what NOT to do to an Aurion when modding. :(

LOL

Yeah i heard it and i was like "oh sh!t" is it noticable?

I haven't even looked yet...but i've done it a few times now and it's only visable if you get underneath and look,the splash guard seems to takes most of it. ;)

p.s almost forgot thanks heaps mate for the disc. :clap:

That reminds me i need to burn a few dvds for the people coming to the recon run next week who came to last cruise :D

@nathan: im guessing Rotors or brake pads? Lights or foggies upgrades? and some doof doof subwoofers?

@reece: did i see you Sat nite/sun morning in the city? anyways.. i beeped

That reminds me i need to burn a few dvds for the people coming to the recon run next week who came to last cruise :D

ooh me me me... make one for me too :P

High chance I would be able to make the recon run.

Spotted a black sportivo this morning on Pascoe Vale road before entering Citylink Fwy. Looked stock from the rear as the driver kept speeding away lol.

ooh me me me... make one for me too :P

High chance I would be able to make the recon run.

Spotted a black sportivo this morning on Pascoe Vale road before entering Citylink Fwy. Looked stock from the rear as the driver kept speeding away lol.

yeah i'll make a few dw man lol... saw a blue sportivo hitting lift past me as i drove in my driveway, its a 60 zone u fool <_<

@nathan: im guessing Rotors or brake pads? Lights or foggies upgrades? and some doof doof subwoofers?

@reece: did i see you Sat nite/sun morning in the city? anyways.. i beeped

Haha probably man.

Anyway, been spotting a lot of rollas lately.

think either last friday or saturday, spotted a black stivo with a runx badge heading towards the city link tunnel.

Spotted a black or grey rolla on tilburn rd deerpark round 9.30pm saturday night? had HIDs didnt see anything else

spotted a white rolla aswell somewhere in there, didnt see much of it.

All modified, none stock

spotted last night on paco rd.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27747

nice car man. wanted to say hi coz u were at the lights but by the time we pulled up traffic lights changed and you took off really quick, so gutted I wasn't in the Aurion. Would have pulled have sped up to catch up but dads van is a gutless wonder.

Edited by unique