Spotted - VIC

when i was buying grocerys and walking to my car at st albans safeway, saw this hot asian chick driving a white dumped sportivo (rego UZA104) dont think she is on the forums though... lowered + black altezza tail lights were the mods. i think she thought i was going out til i waved signalling her that i wasn't leaving... i left 10 mins later after picking up nandos and saw her parked on the outer edge of the car park

shoulda moved for her to park but nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my stomach comes first! :spiteful:

Always see modded stivos around. Esp wen we have our meetups and they drive past.. clearly seeing our rollas parked in a line. sif not pull in and say hello. hrmmm

Always see modded stivos around. Esp wen we have our meetups and they drive past.. clearly seeing our rollas parked in a line. sif not pull in and say hello. hrmmm

maybe, because they also see a row of asian guys next to the line of rollas, so the random stivo drivers do not stop to say hello, as he/she might think you asian guys will steal his/her ride. :lol: bahahahahahaha

TOYTRD sighted driving past me off Citilink - Flemington road exit. I knew it was him even though I didn't see the licence plate.... the black roof is so awesome!!!

TOYTRD sighted driving past me off Citilink - Flemington road exit. I knew it was him even though I didn't see the licence plate.... the black roof is so awesome!!!

saw ur car today... around 5:20ish at boundary road when i was closing up the shop...

Spotted TOYTRD this evening Boundary rd intersection in North Melb. Are your headlights 8000K globes?

yeah 8000k headlights... =]

tried to catch up to u but got caught at the lights!

Toytrd - Did you sell ur car? I saw it last nite.. driving up and down sunshine ave past Bp servo while i was pumping tyres to track today. Swear it was ur car.. around 11-12pm?

Toytrd - Did you sell ur car? I saw it last nite.. driving up and down sunshine ave past Bp servo while i was pumping tyres to track today. Swear it was ur car.. around 11-12pm?

nah didnt sell it...it was me!

i was going for a little joy ride coz i just bought a bride seat...

nah didnt sell it...it was me!

i was going for a little joy ride coz i just bought a bride seat...

ahhhh nice! PM me ur number so i can call you out next wen we have a meetup! never even seen it up close.

saw that UZA104 sportivo hot chick again. mrs was like what u looking at? i said, that person got the same car as mine :spiteful:

from front on she had eyelids and grill :)

Saw a very clean facelift 05' stivo black on station rd about 3pm.

Then saw this hot white stivo with plates ZZE-123 driving through duys mt.akina... because it was duy.. with rowells car! lol.. nice

Saw a dark grey pre-facelift Corolla with Corolla-S badge, sportivo body kit, clear tailights (like Trung's), rims (I think), dumped with HIDs on Princess Hwy going outbound from Springvale road. Nice ride. B)

Edit: At 5pm-ish yesterday.

Edited by dwee.

Spotted today at around 4.30pm on canterbury rd Vermont a burgundy ZRE sedan,lowered,bodykit,rims (5 spoke silver,G-Max i think) and the rego was ROLLA-4...looked like it could or should be a members ride. :unsure:

i think i saw a handsome man in my spoon ;)

What spoon are you talking about? :P

Saw a black '95 Aristo today on Jacksons Road just off the Monash freeway at around 3ish. Looked the biz; had bodykit, lowered, black rims and custom exhaust I believe. First time seeing one!

hey vinh, is your car always parked at totenham? i always see a white zre with kappas parked either the start of the parking spaces or on its own further out :P

cuz.......................... i always gawk at it going past and all of a sudden it occurred to me that it maybe ur car today haha... and yes very smart place to park. those fuks in sunshine station dont give a sh!t about other people's property

of course it's me! who else would have a nice white zre in the west! :P

True story.

I need to get out and drive more. Especially around where vinh and that are. So I can be noticed and put on this awesome board haha. :P

of course it's me! who else would have a nice white zre in the west! :P

LOL you're forgetting that there is another white ZRE that's usually in west apart from us.. :whistling:

I need to get out and drive more. Especially around where vinh and that are. So I can be noticed and put on this awesome board haha. :P

+1. But then, long distance driving for you! Hahaha