Spotted - VIC

will be @ glenny tomorrow night if anyone's around to spot me and will be driving around a bit from dandy to preston back to south melb then back to dandy. free spots if anyone wants to take them LOL.

spotted MRVVTI today. Light blue, possibly a sportivo, completely debadged and it didnt have a chance to hit lift in traffic so i couldnt tell. It also had a rear skirt and wingtips and varex twin muffler. Not sure if it was a prefacelift or facelift. I couldnt see the front.

The car was very clean also.

its a toyota levin, used to be my mates but he sold it for an accord euro. it has sunroof B)

will be @ glenny tomorrow night if anyone's around to spot me and will be driving around a bit from dandy to preston back to south melb then back to dandy. free spots if anyone wants to take them LOL.

Let me know, I might be in the area! :P

Let me know, I might be in the area! :P

which one? LOL

spotted CDUCTNs rukus on ballarat rd, near the caroline springs bunnings, ;)

dude your HIDs are killin people :P looks good though, 12000k i assume ?

nah only 8000k..

need to adjust them though they sitting a bit high....

spotted cductn the other day on the freeway! was in the red ae92 as you over took me on the entry of the ramp

yeah see you around a fair bit guess your from the area...

haha nah im not but im always down there. Pretty sure you've driven behind me one night in deerpark. Lights were blinding me! ahah

ah fair enough..

yeah im gonna have to adjust them... there a bit bright....

Spotted 2 corollas this evening at the same time at the same traffic lights on ballarat rd:

1. Custom plates [KROLLA] White ZRE - unkown whether pre face or face lift (althought i think its a preface)

2. Silver Corolla Sedan plates [XKV 639] lowered on black rims, has a domokun sticker in the rear left, black boot emblem and halo lights - reason why i remember you, please dont cut infront of me... thats very rude :angry: .. stop hooning as well i caught up to you normal speed after 2 lights.. <_<

edit: here is a very bad picture.. due to it being dark.. and my screen full of bugs..

imag0444b.jpg

edit: pretty awesome imo, double spot ;)

Spotted DAR1US on latrobe st last night at about 8pm. Dual exhaust tips prob about 3" custom plates. Looked very sleek. Pretty sure you're on the forums. I was in black zre behind with the yellow foggies.

Hey, yeah... I'm here! Haven't logged on for a quite a while, until today! First thing I thought I would do is run a search on my plates to see if I've been spotted for a while! Definitely would have been me on my way to Alumbra.

Next time you see me, it'll be in a Matte Black Aurion! :)

Spotted DAR1US on latrobe st last night at about 8pm. Dual exhaust tips prob about 3" custom plates. Looked very sleek. Pretty sure you're on the forums. I was in black zre behind with the yellow foggies.

Hey, yeah... I'm here! Haven't logged on for a quite a while, until today! First thing I thought I would do is run a search on my plates to see if I've been spotted for a while! Definitely would have been me on my way to Alumbra.

Next time you see me, it'll be in a Matte Black Aurion! :)

omfg matte black will be sexy. I want to matte grey my zre... Bimmer styles..

Spotted 2 corollas this evening at the same time at the same traffic lights on ballarat rd:

1. Custom plates [KROLLA] White ZRE - unkown whether pre face or face lift (althought i think its a preface)

2. Silver Corolla Sedan plates [XKV 639] lowered on black rims, has a domokun sticker in the rear left, black boot emblem and halo lights - reason why i remember you, please dont cut infront of me... thats very rude :angry: .. stop hooning as well i caught up to you normal speed after 2 lights.. <_<

edit: here is a very bad picture.. due to it being dark.. and my screen full of bugs..

haha im guessing you havent met them at a weekly meet yet. I think most of the regular melbournians know these guys.

haha im guessing you havent met them at a weekly meet yet. I think most of the regular melbournians know these guys.

ohh soo both of them are on the forums as well ?