Spotted - VIC

spotted a white ZRE with blue rims and blue lined toyota badges in footscray around 11 this morning ....couldnt get the camera out in time as i was drivng a truck in the opposite direction hahha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Private number, was good to see you last night mate. What a coincidence we were at the same place same time bro, both our cars parked behind everyone. Haha.

Your car's awesome man. Defenitly a head turner.

I didn't go up to you at first, didn't wanna look like an idiot in front of the misses if it ain't you but glad I did ask if you're private number :lol:

Do you go down that place often? You from that area??

Haha yeah bro was funny. Kind if awkward cause...it's a look out and all but funny either way. Haha. Yeah i go there every now and then ;) I'm from the area so it's not too far and thanks for the compliment man !

spotted private number in his camry. Couldnt wind down the window quick enough to give ya a wave lol

Haha dead set ? Beep bro !

Edited by private number

spotted hungryforarolla (richard) in footscray yesterday at around 4pm ish

and

CDUCTN - Nandos The Avenue - 3pm ish taking up 3 parking spots lol :P

Haha dead set ? Beep bro !

Yeah, near watergardens if i remember correctly. If i beeped you wouldnt have heard it, my car's horn is weak lol :P

hahahahahhah ! yeah saw this guy around sunshine last week as well! didn't post up as I didn't know if it was a Toyota or not, i actually thought it was a focus, but since you saw it, then it must be a corolla, o.o Only saw the front of the car. drove pretty quick past me and looked like he was in a hurry as well... -_-

hahahahahhah ! yeah saw this guy around sunshine last week as well! didn't post up as I didn't know if it was a Toyota or not, i actually thought it was a focus, but since you saw it, then it must be a corolla, o.o Only saw the front of the car. drove pretty quick past me and looked like he was in a hurry as well... -_-

Black bonnet, roof and spoiler?

Black bonnet, roof and spoiler?

;)

OMG im dying to see it but havent spotted it yet fml :unsure:

just drive around the west side all day ! xD