Spotted - VIC

^thats richard, did he have halos ?

he owns the that gold when we went kebabs last time

Yeah thats the one

I dont think i saw that gold car whatever it was? Lol cant remember

Spotted -

Blue sportivo pre face lift - had chrome wheels no idea what, main rd west

Black sportivo pre face lift - looked stock but lowered, cam up my ***** hard -__- also on main rd west

Also spotted a black sportivo facelift, coming off sunshine ave with custom plates couldn't read them though :(

Black sportivo pre face lift - looked stock but lowered, cam up my ***** hard -__- also on main rd west

u shoulda tested how fast his reaction as when you pull up ur handbrake. and if he hits u, new rear bar and rear skirt while ur at it too. have no patience for tail gaters :angry:

u shoulda tested how fast his reaction as when you pull up ur handbrake. and if he hits u, new rear bar and rear skirt while ur at it too. have no patience for tail gaters :angry:

I'm pretty sure one was you lmao not sure though. Yeah i was turning off to one of the back roads, nearly hit me anyway :nono: I've spotted that car before, also seen a toyota aurion with the biggest camber i've ever seen!

also seen a toyota aurion with the biggest camber i've ever seen!

^ was it white with dished xxrs ?

I'm pretty sure one was you lmao not sure though.

lol

I'm pretty sure one was you lmao not sure though. Yeah i was turning off to one of the back roads, nearly hit me anyway :nono: I've spotted that car before, also seen a toyota aurion with the biggest camber i've ever seen!

Highly doubt that.

Highly doubt that.

yep. he is right, i dont like people tail gating me so i dont do it to them.

Highly doubt that.

yep. he is right, i dont like people tail gating me so i dont do it to them.

Not the tail gate guy, I seen another stivo aswell! But thank god, neither do I!

i think i know who u might be talking about. its another black stivo with the number plate starting with "U". only mod would be super hoes. an asian guy with a moustache drives it. he came right up my behind today. tested his skills in braking and he passed...

...just. damn my wife woulda got a brand new rear bar if he hit the car -_-

then he woulda got a free black eye with it too

i think i know who u might be talking about. its another black stivo with the number plate starting with "U". only mod would be super hoes. an asian guy with a moustache drives it. he came right up my behind today. tested his skills in braking and he passed...

If this was facebook and I could like your comment, I would :clap:

Yeah he had a moustache! and was Asian, lmfao.