Spotted - VIC

saw private number's camry on the ring road. i have to say it's the best camry i've ever seen without any exaggeration. well done.

i spotted david like 10 billion times today. one word: low ;)

yeah been seeing you everywhere LOL. and thanks ;) funny you should say that though, I lifted my car afterwards by almost 10cm! truck height for a long drive :P

Not an expert on corollas, but i saw a really nice one at Manor Lakes Central Shopping Centre in Wyndham Vale tonight.

Looked like the '11 model a white hatch, lowered, black rims i think with thin white wall tyres, saw it from a distance, but it was very eye catching.

Also seen a silver 06/07 aurion a couple times in the same car park, lowered with wheels from the newer aurion sportivo.

has a custom plate too but i cant remember it , i think it started with D, was pretty sure i have seen it on here.

spotted 2 Priuses or Prius's drag racing up Springvale rd Glen Waverly tonight...fark i laughed,just didn't seem right,looked like a couple of new or used car salesman in there company cars :wacko:

and it makes u wanna keep ur aurion right? RIGHT??? :P

too many sportivo's around my area. but one deserves a mention:

this old asian idiot with a long mustache in a black sportivo around st albans. super hoes springs did a epic wheelie onto ballarat rd from the slip lane off to the left from st albans road. good on ya mate u fuking idiot.

if anyone else is wondering his plate starts with a UYW-XXX. standard size. hes probably in his 40s acting like a 18 yr old. if u see him give the bird. kthxbai

• 2 weeks later...

Plates are JWHATT if i remember correctly. Seen him around on the roads now and then. Such a sweet looking car!

Spotted a gold-ish camry (the ugly/boring shape before Jeff's) adorned with back stripes, badges and other stuff going on all over it, i puked inside my mouth a little.

Plates are JWHATT if i remember correctly. Seen him around on the roads now and then. Such a sweet looking car!

hes the fuking tool who hoons all over the st albans area. should get a baseball bat and smash his car. stfu, u are waking up my son u idiot. :angry: lucky i'm not going to be living there for much longer...

Spotted a gold-ish camry (the ugly/boring shape before Jeff's) adorned with back stripes, badges and other stuff going on all over it, i puked inside my mouth a little.

now now, play nice :ninja:

20120329_162113.jpg

So you wont puke,