TRD AURION BODYKIT

idrift

they might not let you buy them, as i recall, Ford had a thing that you could only purchase a Genuine XR6/8 body kit if you currently own an XR6/8 in case of an accident. So in your case, you probably need to own a TRD Aurion to get a 'replacement' bodykit.

Thats what i think and like ben said, wouldnt be cheap, like any genuine car part.

Is the TRD Aurion Bodykit available from anywhere?

The rear bar would be nice to have.

If anyone has any sources & price lists to go with i would be very interested.

I might have to wait a while for aftermarket manufacturers, however they are never the same fit etc.

Corolla parts are made in Japan so they're more expensive...

The TRD Aurion parts are made locally in Aus so they are much cheaper...

I can get the TRD wheels for around $800 or thats what my work tells me anyway...

Yeah good point.

I wonder what sort of numbers they'll produce though. How many are being made and how many are expected to be pranged?

I can get the TRD wheels for around $800 or thats what my work tells me anyway...

$800??? oohh, how much would it be to send to melb?

$800 for which rim are they talking about? 15 inch? or 19 inch?

Could be $800 a wheel!

Blah just say your car is in the panel beaters with a crack on the bumper and you need to replace it, I dont think they want to see evidence etc that you have a TRD lol.

Lol yeah 800 a rim sounds like the normal price the 17's that come with the zr6, anything genuince is like at least 2x more than if you could get the same aftermarket, highway robbery indeed.

Rolla, can you get the front bar for the TRD cheaper??

Blah just say your car is in the panel beaters with a crack on the bumper and you need to replace it, I dont think they want to see evidence etc that you have a TRD lol.

yea, i believe you can do so with this way easy. just say you have crashed by someone from the back and need a new back bumper. If u r serious enough into buying 1, i am happy to ask my panel beater for price.(looks like fun)

an Aurion with TRD aurion bumper.. <_< interesting... :unsure:

yea, i believe you can do so with this way easy. just say you have crashed by someone from the back and need a new back bumper. If u r serious enough into buying 1, i am happy to ask my panel beater for price.(looks like fun)

Yeah would be interested, the TRD front is much more aggressive and would look sweet with 20's and lowered a bit. I dont think it says TRD anywhere on the bar...?

Yeah would be interested, the TRD front is much more aggressive and would look sweet with 20's and lowered a bit. I dont think it says TRD anywhere on the bar...?

zr6 sportivo kit imo looks better than the trd kit. gold zr6 with 19 black trds would look better than a normal trd aurion imo. i only like the rear diffuser of trd and thats pathetic as well as u can see the exhaust inside lol.

zr6 sportivo kit imo looks better than the trd kit. gold zr6 with 19 black trds would look better than a normal trd aurion imo. i only like the rear diffuser of trd and thats pathetic as well as u can see the exhaust inside lol.

...but with black how hot does this look :P.....

post-5689-1195772088_thumb.jpg

post-5689-1195772474_thumb.jpg

Edited by AcoustiK

$800 for a set of the 19's :) :) :) ... They're heaps cheaper than the standard Toyota alloys...

!!!!!!!, man what sort of line of work do you do? If you work for toyota im going to ask my mate who works there as well if he could get that price.... if he cant

I might gonna hassle you to get me some :P

man let me know about that kit i need to get to los angeles asap be the first to rok it out here i got the carbon fiber hood for the aurion ready to be made i just need that front bumper and headlights for the messurments so if anyone get news of the kit let me kno b4 i go to ausy to get it in january

post-6236-1196502180_thumb.jpg