YRX or YRS

Binxx

Hi all,

Wanted some advise.

My budget is $21k so was wondering if I could score a new driveaway Silver Lining YRX automatic 5 door hatchback anywhere in Sydney or am I dreaming?

My preference is for the YRX due to the fog lights and body kit but if the above not possible will settle for a YRS

Thanks

Binxx

Edited by Binxx

Hi all,

Wanted some advise.

My budget is $21k so was wondering if I could score a new driveaway Silver Lining YRX automatic 5 door hatchback anywhere in Sydney or am I dreaming?

My preference is for the YRX due to the fog lights and body kit but if the above not possible will settle for a YRS

Thanks

Binxx

hi binxx well im from victoria so maybe having like a price from here might also help...

your looking at $19690 YRS AUTO that is RRP not sure bout the other chargers in nsw...

and the YRX AUTO IS $22290 RRP...

in my honest opinion stick to your budget and go the YRS an upgrade to the safety pack which gives you a few more airbags etc so its safer for you adn passengers...

any more questions just shoot thru an email to the below address...

thanks brooke

Hi all,

Wanted some advise.

Thanks

Binxx

I'd settle for the YRS if you can't stretch ya budget. If your getting finance, look seriously at stretching your budget. We looked at the YRS, and went for the YRX Sedan with the saftey pack. Was worth the few dollars extra a week in finance for my partner. She is much happier with it. Its auto aswell and paid a bit over $24k. Notice nothing in repayments though.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I have a drive away price of $22k for the auto 5 door hatch but this is not in writing, hoping someone meets my budget in Sydney.

Good suggestion re the airbags, will certainly look into it, by reckoning it is $750 odd more? Worth increasing the budget for it.

It is a outright purchase so no finance involved

OK guys, Saftey Pack would be a tick mark for sure

What are the basic differences between YRX and YRS apart from ones below

Alloy Wheels

Bluetooth

6 Disc CD player

Body kit

Front and rear spoilers

Fog lamps

Anything else?

Just trying to see if the YRX justifies the 2.5k premium

Alloy Wheels

Bluetooth

6 Disc CD player

Body kit

Front and rear spoilers

Fog lamps

Anything else?

also just see if you get a full-size alloy spare.. I know with the aurion sx6 and zr6, that was one difference that is not stated in the brochure.

Ask arnold, she is with toyota sales :)

Alloy Wheels

Bluetooth

6 Disc CD player

Body kit

Front and rear spoilers

Fog lamps

Anything else?

ummm yea thats ur basic changes from the models also in the yrx your get lil controls on the steering wheel..

if you are wanting to stick with your budget go the YRS and get the safety pack and others have said down the track you can add your own special things to it and make it your own...

and bout the spare tyres all of them come with a full size spare wheel and yes the YRX does come with a fifth alloy!!! which comes in handy because my best friend just bought a black one off me and scratched her rim within of three days of having it so we just swaped the wheel lol!!!

Hi all,

Wanted some advise.

Thanks

Binxx

go the YRX, but 21K is abit tight...

when i was looking around(4weeks ago before i bought mine), the cheapest i can get is $199XX driveaway for a 3-door YRX manual.

so imagine what you can get for a 5 door auto... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
congrats in the car :toast::toast: post some pics

x2! :toast: post pics!

you should see some of the YARIS in Europe, they have leather interior as standard on the premium model. :whistling:

....and Climate Air Con, and keyless entry & start on the top models. UK models have space saver tyres though!