I'll see you all there. In a fast car.. :whistling:

A Celica?

Yes.. Of course.

No corollas are fast. :P

Except for Bills... :spiteful:

Pfft.. Bill... <_<

Just kidding. He knows I wuv him.

Edited by 51EKA

i'll be out too just waiting for the car to come home.

We missed ya there mate! I guess the car never came home. Lol.

Was a pretty good turnout. I think there were about 17 cars in total.

Yeah was a pretti good turnout =)

Thanks for coming over and saying hi natedog11six! was nice meeting you and some other members of the group.

Did you guys end up curising anywhere or going nebo?

Edited by ZZR88

damn that was an impressive turnout!!!

so many awesome cars there too!!

firstly... that turbo late model celica... is that the only one in brissie? i've never seen a turbo one of those before... RESPECT!! lol :toast:

secondly... glad to see some modded GT4's around as well... maybe i'm living under a rock, but i've never seen a modded GT4 on the streets of brissie before... haha

thirdly... thanks to those that introduced themselves to me... i didnt know who was who... so its a bit awkward walking up to strangers saying hello... :lol:

anyway, it was good to meet some of you...

i had to bail cause me and my mates were fuqn starving without dinner... so we went and hit up maccas..

we cruised to all the "hot spots" after eating and ALL of the places were dead as dead can be... riverside/milton/kangaroo point... :(

a bit weird considering tomorrow is a public holiday... i thought all the hoons would have been out in full force... :huh:

I dont think anyone went cruising afterwards or went up Nebo.

Im not completely sure.

It was awesome to see the TRD Aurion take off!

Was so quiet but went so quick! A very nice car - finally got to see it. :yahoo:

Great turnout and good to meet some more of the guys off the forum.

Lets hope we get a turnout like this for the next Nebo run??? <_<

A few of the guys went up mt nebo (those GT4's and some other cars)

But we just hung around until about 11 and headed home.

It was good to meet all of you..

that TRD aurion was pretty sweet...

as was the aurion sportivo with the black rims. It looked pretty pimp.

and that turbo-super-charged celica was pretty sweet... definitely an interesting form of forced induction.

Edited by mick.wheelz

hey im a noobi. i was the one in the red rolla.. it was gud to meet everyone (well almost everyone) n yer it was a good nite!!

ill definitly be there next fornite :P

Was good turnout last night. Good to put a few faces to the names LOL. guys if you are new just simply ask "who are you on the forum?"

sorry northy and I didn't get around to everyone but we kinda get asked a lot of questions and get sidetracked LOL

So please introduce yourself to someone cause we are all a pretty friendly bunch but sometimes just simply get caught up chatting to those we know.

Keep your fingers crossed for the weather on friday night!!!! At this stage it looks good!!

Was good turnout last night. Good to put a few faces to the names LOL. guys if you are new just simply ask "who are you on the forum?"

sorry northy and I didn't get around to everyone but we kinda get asked a lot of questions and get sidetracked LOL

So please introduce yourself to someone cause we are all a pretty friendly bunch but sometimes just simply get caught up chatting to those we know.

Keep your fingers crossed for the weather on friday night!!!! At this stage it looks good!!

Yeah was a good turnout. Good to meet some of youse. Will see yous on friday. I was in the red 7th gen celica. NOP19.

It's actually a rotrex s/c celica, not the only f/i 7th gen celica in Aust. But currently the only f/i 7th gen in Brisbane that I know of. We ended up going mt cootha with red 7th gen, two white gt4s and 2 stivos. It was still a shakedown run for one of the white gt4 and the s/c 7th gen celica. We're all from ozcelica so you wouldn't have seen us out on a atoc cruise, except for me way back when. But it won't be the last, we're all heading to willowbank on the 10th or 17th of may. Not confirmed yet until i get my car back. So if any of you boys want to join, it'd be nice. If not, we'll be out again in about 2 weeks.

It was awesome to see the TRD Aurion take off!

Was so quiet but went so quick! A very nice car - finally got to see it. :yahoo:

well, hopefully the "sound" will be changing tomorrow (well, today... its 3am lol)...

and when i took off, it was like in 2nd gear and only half throttle... :ph34r:

as was the aurion sportivo with the black rims. It looked pretty pimp.

oh yeah!! those black rims were hhhhhhootttttttttt...

i love the "black on black" look.... :D

i THINK i met northy there... although, not too sure... it might not have been him... lol

too many people for a noob like myself to learn everyone's names... hahaha

It's actually a rotrex s/c celica, not the only f/i 7th gen celica in Aust. But currently the only f/i 7th gen in Brisbane that I know of. We ended up going mt cootha with red 7th gen, two white gt4s and 2 stivos. It was still a shakedown run for one of the white gt4 and the s/c 7th gen celica. We're all from ozcelica so you wouldn't have seen us out on a atoc cruise, except for me way back when. But it won't be the last, we're all heading to willowbank on the 10th or 17th of may. Not confirmed yet until i get my car back. So if any of you boys want to join, it'd be nice. If not, we'll be out again in about 2 weeks.

ohhhhh, so its s/c... i was wondering why i couldnt hear the usual turbo whistle from your car when you took off!!

congrats though! beautiful car... :)

and nice choice of F/I... ;) hehe

ohhhhh, so its s/c... i was wondering why i couldnt hear the usual turbo whistle from your car when you took off!!

congrats though! beautiful car... :)

and nice choice of F/I... ;) hehe

It's not mine. I'm the one sitting in the passenger seat.

I have a black one. Also f/i but turbo. :rolleyes:

So Jimmy you and the Celica crew want to join us next friday for the night cruise?? 10pm at the loop.

Not next friday. I'm out, my mates out, and most likely the rest won't be their either.

Magyars always a keen cruiser. :rolleyes: