Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wont be out tonight team, have to head up the coast to sort a loan out for a customer.

Shame too, cause you would all have been in awe of the amazing power of the mighty sigma . . . thank ***** the Stroller will be back at the end of next week B)

I will head out as per usual. If it's raining at about 8:30-8:45pm, I'll be at the station. Regardless of whether everyone bails or not, I'll still swing by. Looks like it most likely will be at the loop though as this rain is clearing.

ok, i'll head to the loop first, and if it starts to rain, i will head to the station... now that i know where it is :<_< happy B/DAY whitstivo!!! :lol:

Evo

My birthday today, so off to movies new bond flick.

Northy, my rolla posted a 1.09 , so you better be doing better than that with all those horses under the bonnet.

whitestivo

Ill cry if i get a 1.09, if its dry ill be looking for a 1.01 or faster.

hahah 3 way aurion race from the lights on the way home....blue aurion takes the win :toast: haha

Always interesting the drive home from the meetup!! and all 5 of us going through the ICB tunnel at once was fuqn LOUD!!!! :whistling::D good fun :D

Edited by eSEXSIX

Yes, that was definitely a WIN :D i think i had my window up, and i could still here a the TRD exhaust, DJKOR's dump-pipe, esexsix's aurion and the sportivo hiiting lift all at once was ultimate, so sad how i had to kinda 'cut' through you guys, sorry about that, i don't have traction control, unlike some people <_< :lol:

Good to see you all, and i must say that the aurion grill changes the look :lol:

and thanks to Northy for the install of the LED's, now that's RICE :P

Have a good one,

Evo

You'll have to excuse my not fully joining in on the festivities driving home last night (for the reasons I explained to DJKOR and eSEXSIX last night). :( Not really fussed on meandering wet roads between high walls so much either. :P

Was a good meetup last night, Nice meeting TRD_Aurion_Owner too.

Cheers, Gav.

My stupid car performs so poorly in the wet it's not funny. I have to accelearate from a standing start so gently and the Sportivos overtake me. 240kW via front wheels in the wet = plenty of axle tramp and loss of traction. Obviously TRD didn't design this car to perform well in traffic light drags. Once the car gets up to around 40km/h it's a different story though.

Edited by TRD Aurion Owner

eSEXSIX - You may have beaten me at the lights but that's cause I was giving you and TRD Aurion Owner clearance to move over to the far right. Plus I have less meat on my tires than you so couldn't push so hard on a wet road. Proof would have been at the beginning of the Centenary Highway... did you see my car wanting to slide around that roundabout? But yeah, that was a fun night. Such hoons we are.

Elgin i heard u axle tramp hardcore right beside me at the lights but i supprisingly got none...suprised me with the state of my tires(proves that stalling it up is a great help :D )

Daryl - u beat me that other time at milton in the dry tho so where even :D and around that round about was funny as from behind ur back was all over the place hahah :lol:

great for a laugh!!! :P

Edited by eSEXSIX

LOL at the lights at Abbotsford Rd....the people behind us must have thought we were insane....3 Aurions hooning down the road. They'd have been like...WTF! :o

Rowan how do you stall it up? Hold down the brake and accelerator together?

Edited by TRD Aurion Owner

LOL at the lights at Abbotsford Rd....the people behind us must have thought we were insane....3 Aurions hooning down the road. They'd have been like...WTF! :o

Rowan how do you stall it up? Hold down the brake and accelerator together?

yeh people would have been like fuqn toyota hooligans....look at them go hahah :lol:

yeh left foot on he break really hard and push on the accelerator till anywhere between 1500rpm - 2200rpm (depending on what the road surface is like and how hard u want to take off) then just foot straight off break and accelerator down...massive slingshot effect if u stall it up enought without getting wheelspin.

that is the only way i can do fast starts without axletramping...if i just punch the accelerator from stand still like u used to without stalling it up...wheelspin through the whole gear....not nice :(

Edited by eSEXSIX

BTW, you can add "TRD Aurion 3500S" to your whooped list. :D

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: ill spare u the shame this time and leave it off :P...we will have to resolve this issue in the dry oneday ;)

Edited by eSEXSIX