Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

haha dont take it out on that car its still the same lol...looking even better...gave it its 1st proper polish....just so the "car enthusiest" over there like it lol....doing it for the boys dont worry...toyota owners street cred +1 :toast:

Edited by ELEGNT

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Despite how good a Toyota is, I don't think it earns cred from the bogans.

corey hits them all the time and darly and elgin have been in a few too so its not just me lol.

The difference is, we don't pike on a Toyota meet :P

come on guys lay it on me is that all you got hahah

yeh i no...waste of my time probly...they recon its massive and "car enthusiests" will be there not hoons...hahah so we will see

might rock up at the loop late if it turns to sh|t

out of curiosity, where is it at?

got u interested dont be affriad to say it lol...redlands/bayside meet....capalaba freedom...corey hits them all the time and darly and elgin have been in a few too so its not just me lol...TOCAU should rock up and show them what realy cars are

dont drag me into this haha, I got from time to time to see if there is any fast cars out....I dont find much hehe

come on guys lay it on me is that all you got hahah

yeh i no...waste of my time probly...they recon its massive and "car enthusiests" will be there not hoons...hahah so we will see

might rock up at the loop late if it turns to sh|t

out of curiosity, where is it at?

got u interested dont be affriad to say it lol...redlands/bayside meet....capalaba freedom...corey hits them all the time and darly and elgin have been in a few too so its not just me lol...TOCAU should rock up and show them what realy cars are

dont drag me into this haha, I got from time to time to see if there is any fast cars out....I dont find much hehe

I don't think many members of the 500+ HP club attend those events corey...

what's that word, oh thats right, KARMA

please tell me 313 you didn't have that dodgy sri on. so what happened.

btw, i'm not sure police take too kindly to being photographed, so your were treading a fine line there

whtiestivo

what's that word, oh thats right, KARMA

please tell me 313 you didn't have that dodgy sri on. so what happened.

btw, i'm not sure police take too kindly to being photographed, so your were treading a fine line there

whtiestivo

they had 100 people down the road that they were trying to deal with so noone was around i thought i might take some photos for TOCAU amusement

nar no sri, they had a pretty hard look at my car underneath and under the bonnet but i seemed to be ok (saying that before the cops even got to me, i gave each back guard a big lift so the car came up an inch an a half or so lol)

alot of other people got done tho, orange notices where getting handed out laeft right and center

negative on bayside cruises again

Wow, it's almost like they knew you were gonna all be there or something... :ph34r:

I got nothing to worry about if I get pulled over, but I don't like the intrusion on my time and personal space. :P

So it looks like they just got you on the side of the road. What exactly happened? Where you rolling and they got you all to pull up? Or were you parked and they turned up and blocked the road each end of you?

Gav.

Wow, it's almost like they knew you were gonna all be there or something... :ph34r:

I got nothing to worry about if I get pulled over, but I don't like the intrusion on my time and personal space. :P

So it looks like they just got you on the side of the road. What exactly happened? Where you rolling and they got you all to pull up? Or were you parked and they turned up and blocked the road each end of you?

Gav.

there was about 100 or so of us at freedom carpark, we all left for a cruise to vicky pt. we were racing but not being to stupid it was like squirt then back to speed limit. there was a traffic watch on one of the hills on the way and they saw us. obvisoly called the backup and by the time we got about 5 k's down the road there was a roadblock (redland bay road so pretty big one 2 lanes each way) and they stopped every done up car so 95% of the car for the next 10 mins lol so we were blocked there for 30mins to an hour wile they went over our cars...bit of exitement for the night

Just like Phil said, one word really sums this one up:

Karma.

Lucky your car is not over the top and there's not much to panic about... except maybe ground clearance.

you clowns

redland bay road is the quietest road at night (after peak hour), and there you have 100 cars heading down it. bobbies must have thought it was xmas time, they'll be getting big commissions in their pay packets this month.

whitestivo

So, does that mean i was right Rowan :P

i told ya so, the policia are on boostcruising, especially since it is a public forum... :o

whats that word we used before? :P

FAIL

sorry it turned to sh!t, but you WILL remember next time haha LOL :P

and i heard there was no trouble at ze loop'e :yahoo:

live and learn

Evo

Well that changes my mind about Boost events...Might just stick to TOCAU events.

If I can ever get a thursday night off you guys will see me at the loop.

What time do you guys normally roll up?

oh SH|TTTT......look what i found on boostcruising today....man i think i know that guy on the right from somewhere...how dare he go to a boost cruise!!!!!! lol

igydtc.jpg

Edited by ELEGNT

oh SH|TTTT......look what i found on boostcruising today....man i think i know that guy on the right from somewhere...how dare he go to a boost cruise!!!!!! lol

dont drag me into this haha...

LOL.