Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im surprised that Mick's Yaris didnt have any brake fade?

i wasnt game enough to do hard braking to catch up on every corner however my new tyres did a excellent job in keeping the car stable around corners... :D

I had MASSIVE break fade going over that part of glorious... i was using the engine to slow me down mostly... scary!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... now that i know what happened to the commodore its 300000 times more funny now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah daryl... you missed out BIG time...

hehehe, do you feel even crappier now? :P

mick = crazy

sliding in a stock yaris on nebo... remind me to never go shotgun in your celica when its done! :lol:

hehe... at one stage i was just sliding it because i was bored (on the way up to jollys) but coming down glorious i needed to slide it, so as not to understeer straight into various objects

great fun great turnout but next time Im driving behind the mighty yaris beacuse he was mostly in my boot all the way up the hill lol that was the first time I had driven my car that hard so now I have an idea of what it can do I ll go harder next time ;)

lol

great fun great turnout but next time Im driving behind the mighty yaris beacuse he was mostly in my boot all the way up the hill lol that was the first time I had driven my car that hard so now I have an idea of what it can do I ll go harder next time ;)

lol

haha sorry man, I should have gone more towards the front on the way up i think :)

lol

haha sorry man, I should have gone more towards the front on the way up i think :)

Kinda my fault....i was looking for a place to pull over for you guys to go past but just couldnt find one that would allow me to stop......the old rolla just doesnt have the oomph up the steeper parts.

I was the guy in the oldest car there..... :P

lol

Kinda my fault....i was looking for a place to pull over for you guys to go past but just couldnt find one that would allow me to stop......the old rolla just doesnt have the oomph up the steeper parts.

it certainly sounded like it had some oomph!

lol

your car looks good though!!! I just wish my Yaris is lowered like the Swift off the production line so it saves me from breaking the piggy bank for springs or coilovers...

lol

Old? your car still rocks like hell.. sound nice too.. hahahah

B) It's got some decent hillclimbing capabilities for a 1.5L Pushrod 4 cyclinder. The suspension just needs tweaking so i can get the power (or lack there of) down through the corners. lol

Who's goin to the loop tomorrow night? or will you all be at the meet and eat in the city?

B) It's got some decent hillclimbing capabilities for a 1.5L Pushrod 4 cyclinder. The suspension just needs tweaking so i can get the power (or lack there of) down through the corners. lol

Who's goin to the loop tomorrow night? or will you all be at the meet and eat in the city?

yeah will prob hit the loop after dinner.

Hey Ingres. Will you be out. I owe you a Nebo run.

here we go again hahaha...

I just got my new suspension fitted. I need to give em a run while they are fresh.

Hey Ingres. Will you be out. I owe you a Nebo run.

here we go again hahaha...

I just got my new suspension fitted. I need to give em a run while they are fresh.

Daryl, Wait for me.. sorry for the late reply .. been busy today.. will be heading out to join the dinner plus be your passenger for the run.. YEAH.. !!

Mick you crazy kid, go to bed :P

Just got home... and i think 97FOR would be nearing her's too...

EPIC NIGHT TONIGHT GUYS!

great food, and a very decent Nebo Run :D

hope to see you all next time :D

i think its time for bed lol :lol:

Evo

Another Nebo run?!?! Can't believe I missed this.

Ah well... I do it every Saturday anyways... :D

Did Mick pick up his other hub cap? Or... lose another one?

He rocked up in a Navara last night...!

Mick, sorry for the slow ride hoever I have now realised that there is soooo mch more needing to be done on the celica... I have to defend myself however, twas my first Nebo run, first mtn run at night adn I had a young passanger I had to keep safe. Think the maternal instincts kick in when I have a passanger. Lol.... was great to meet you all.

Mick, sorry for the slow ride hoever I have now realised that there is soooo mch more needing to be done on the celica... I have to defend myself however, twas my first Nebo run, first mtn run at night adn I had a young passanger I had to keep safe. Think the maternal instincts kick in when I have a passanger. Lol.... was great to meet you all.

Nice meeting you too .. must be a long drive home after Nebo..

Another Nebo run?!?! Can't believe I missed this.

Ah well... I do it every Saturday anyways... :D

Did Mick pick up his other hub cap? Or... lose another one?

nah man, didn't even see it... wonder where it actually is.

He rocked up in a Navara last night...!

yep, was in the truck already, couldn't be ****d going home to switch cars, lol.

its all good :) and yeah, the GT4 has the exact same issues my 184 does, and both of the GT4's my mate has. They all seem to go in the same places... luckily all the issues are easily fixed.