Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be there as I hear an old friend is disappearing to a land far, far away and I'd love to say goodbye

im not going anywhere... :huh:

:P hehehe kidding...

who's leaving now? everyone is leaving brissie for some reason. is it cause mick started wearing shoes? :P

The bloke hasn't been to the meets in ages. I'll give a hint... he loves his Fords apparently... until he discovered a Corolla goes wild on CUA39404_1000091_1469.gif

oh mad :) so what do i do pour this into my new civic hopefully the K20 turns into a 2zz :D

Me Yaris is still in repair shop after getting sideswiped along Warrigal Rd...

Due to get it on Thursday and hopefully able to grab the darn springs from DJkor...! Will know if i get my ride back tomorrow... lol

Ouch. That sucks.

Due to get it on Thursday and hopefully able to grab the darn springs from DJkor...! Will know if i get my ride back tomorrow... lol

No worries. I can't wait to get rid of them. It's just wasting space in my clean room.

I'll be there as I hear an old friend is disappearing to a land far, far away and I'd love to say goodbye

who's leaving now? everyone is leaving brissie for some reason. is it cause mick started wearing shoes? :P

The bloke hasn't been to the meets in ages. I'll give a hint... he loves his Fords apparently... until he discovered a Corolla goes wild on CUA39404_1000091_1469.gif

Ford...? I don't think so...

Brenn, see ya tomorrow :D yay

Ford...? I don't think so...

Brenn, see ya tomorrow :D yay

Didn't he own a ford ute before the stivo... :unsure:

Edited by 11TWO

Well, have a new radiator in but this morning she blew something on the way to work. I think just a hose, hopefully just a hose but didnt get a chance to get dirty before work so will be having a look at her after work today.... :( :( not HAPPY Jan.

So will you be there so I can get rid of my springs? Don't you have an Aurion you can drive?

Hmm.... guess what

my yaris is back but...

foglights dont work (probably lose battery screw, looking at it atm... ) along with my right HID light...

and my right front power window shagged itself just 15 mins ago...

i will be driving the yaris i think once i get at least the lights working...

if not Aurion... just wont be there at 8pm probably more to 9pm...

please bring the springs out DJKor...

I will be but a tad late. Have to go and get my back fixed as I hurt it again and have finally got an appointment to see my little friend who puts pins all over me and makes the pain go away.

should be there about 9ish.

I will be but a tad late. Have to go and get my back fixed as I hurt it again and have finally got an appointment to see my little friend who puts pins all over me and makes the pain go away.

should be there about 9ish.

man i would love to come down but when you got 2 little kiddies bit hard maybe ill come down in 2 weeks time atm im at home reading this link while every one is out there :( let me now when nexted meet is ill turn up to get some pointers on what i can do to this new beast of mine thanks !!!

Didn't he own a ford ute before the stivo... :unsure:

JC is a Holden boy, even in this day and age he is :P

Not sure who had a Ford ute before the Sportivo. I know Big Russ (LTS60 or something) bought a XR6T after his 1zz.

Well it was just a hose but couldnt get a new one until today :( will try for next thurs night if I am not working.

I have your SS gift too lol