Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Speaking of doctoring in the paintshop how about you doctor that ridiculous torque figure. It might be good but it ain't that good ;)

Milton workshop should be open on Thursday night!! I'll be in attendance with my trusty sidekick Northy to break any cheap shoddy tools anybody gives us to use! Or maybe we're just too bl00dy huge ;)

Edited by SILVABULLIT

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all...

Craig- the car still smells horrible :D too new i think!! :P

doreen is driving it to work while i am driving the baleno...i worried everyday till she comes home with the car intact :(

I am still waiting for aaron to advise me on the length of the holder and globe so that i can get to narva and buy them.

If anyone wants it, PM me k??

i finally got the feel for the reverse gear :blink: that took a little while....

Thank you guys for your advises .... this site is great

hey...just thought of a small job for the milton workshop...my coolant bypass  :P

Whilst we there we should reset the ECU for you...hasnt it been 12 months since you last did it :P

hey...just thought of a small job for the milton workshop...my coolant bypass  :P

We might do mine too if I come along this week....

I am still waiting for aaron to advise me on the length of the holder and globe so that i can get to narva and buy them.

Sent you a PM this morning Kelvin, will call you tomorrow,.. :)

Kelvin...will you be bringin you new 'snowflake' in tonight to show us all ??????

please...please....please ;) Now that ghost has gone I am the only white one around at Data#3 :(

I'm a no-show this week....

Have to go out... :P

I'm in mourning after seeing whats-hi-name's red sportivo all f***ked up.... :(

Any sugestions as to where to meet now due to data3 putting the chain across the driveway? <_< Everyone get your thinking caps on see if we can find somewhere central. :D

Harry's???? :rolleyes:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about the carpark at Centenary Pool on Gregory Terrace???

Got lighting?? Need light for parts fitment!!!Otherwise the Milton garage will have to close. :(  :(

if there's a power point, northy has a mini-sun that lives in my garage which is, sadly, about to get evicted soon.

Hi all

If Data3 is "off limits" then there will be a few of us meeting at my house on Thursday night at @8pm onwards. If you got something to fix then we may be able to assist you(bring your tools etc) as we will be doing a few things to the Bullit on the night.

So if the chain is up head on up to my house for a session in my garage. (No food or drink Michael!!!) I've got plenty of room so PM me for my address.