12th Jan Melbourne Cruise to Black Spurr or Queencliff

Hey Guys final notice about the cruise the date has been change so it give people a chance to get the car ready. For the time been we will have a mini cruise to Mt Dandy Sky High. We will meet up at F'tree Bunnings at 10.30am and departure at 11.00am

When we get up there we could have lunch or drinks and cruise down to where we start for the last moment and Photos

so please put your name down and pm me if you want my number so you know who i am

Name and Ride

Just to add after we come back from mountains we will head to the car wash before taking some photos

just a quick note,

carwash after mountain aint reallyt advisable, hot brakes and water dont mix well at all. they make your rotors warped

just me 2 cents :)

Just to add after we come back from mountains we will head to the car wash before taking some photos

just a quick note,

carwash after mountain aint reallyt advisable, hot brakes and water dont mix well at all. they make your rotors warped

just me 2 cents :)

Thanks for the tip but im sure most of us would gotten the car wash by tonight before the cruise tomorrow

Photos @ the car wash? LOL Nah seriously... where are you guys meeting up after the cruise? I'll attend that. Cruise is too early for me.

I havent decided on a location, if you know any park or field we could use to take photos that where we are heading towards.

No the photo arent going to be at the car wash, I just thought after going up throught there it would give chance people want to wash their rides