Aurion TRD

wishbone

they stopped selling the trd aurion after one of the engines blew up then i went to peter warren where they have it to test drive and i asked about that and he said one of the workers was constantly red lining it all the time and he blew it up like that but yeh that cars a beast so if u want to see it go to peter warren down at warrick farm liverpool area little harbor bridge thing not hard to miss

sorry guys, please search through topics first before starting new threads. especially those with the same exact title and content.

thanks

i merged this one with one 2 pages away in the same section same title same topic starter and same content.

I reckon I've seen a good 5 or 6 TRD Aurions on the road here in Caloundra/Kawana. The Currimundi Toyota dealer has the contract to sell the TRD stuff... I see em everyday when I drive past :P

I got to sit in one... but never got to drive it :( And I like the fact that they have their own individual serial number, lol.. TRD mesh grill... seats feel great... all the leather... you'd almost start droolin :P lol.

And I've seen some nice Aurion cop cars gettin around here... the business that I work for does a lot of work with the Toyota dealerships here on the Sunshine Coast. He got word from the guys down South that there's like 200 of these things being rolled out around Eastern Australia?? Nice...

sorry guys, please search through topics first before starting new threads. especially those with the same exact title and content.

thanks

i merged this one with one 2 pages away in the same section same title same topic starter and same content.

Good thinkin!

Spoke to my mate at Toytoa, and what happened to the TRD that blown the engine up was that the customer thought he was in quick shift -/+ and was not!

The actual lever was in "D" for Drive and the customer pushed the lever into NETRUAL and the engine hit the rev limited to late as it was set to 6800rpm and did not catch the sudden revs of the engine, and peak the 9000 + mark and bang.

The fix was Toyota reprogrammed the revs limiter to 6600 rpm now or something like this to pickup the instant of high rev peaks.