Lamborghini Murcielago VS Toyota Supra

BigBum

i dont believe this..

mate whats there not to believe ..... if that supra is running a single conversion big F@#$k off turbo & is running NOS it will make an absolute mess of the lambo ...... look on youtube there are a few 1000HP supra's around.

OH MY ***!!! damn that supra is faaast

and the thing is the lambo guy was counting down to go.. so he had a advantage by starting first but the supra just FLYS past him LMAOOOo poor lambo guy

good vid brandon lol

i dont believe this..

mate whats there not to believe ..... if that supra is running a single conversion big F@#$k off turbo & is running NOS it will make an absolute mess of the lambo ...... look on youtube there are a few 1000HP supra's around.

exactly, i didnt think it was that unbelievable.

i dont believe this..

exactly, i didnt think it was that unbelievable.

lol geez guys his probly like u know "i d o n t b e l i e v e t h i s . . ."

not as in its fake or anything.. the supra is a fast moFO'er i know by personal experience lol got eaten by one ate me goooood lmaoO

impressive, ive always liked the supras. Poor lambo owner, spending big Dosh on the car and still being beaten by the japs.

If i had endless money or was a bit wealthy, ide get a BMW M3 E36 and turbo it. If any 1 went to autosalon final battle 07, they had the GAS2JZ Toyota Supra by Gas motosports on the dyno, churned out 995 RWHP on the dyno's i had great seats, impressive i tells u.

not as in its fake or anything.. the supra is a fast moFO'er i know by personal experience lol got eaten by one ate me goooood lmaoO

The Lambo driver kinda looks like you Steve! :lol:

Thats it..... i'm saving up for a supra

Wish they uploaded the vid from the supra, my guess is the atmosphere in there was a lot more cheerful :lol:

You should check out the Supra from Hell video on Youtube. I tells ya, that will make your jaw drop... I guarantee it!

Supra 1 - Lambo 0

what the vid doesn't show is later that night when they both rock up to some exclusive club with hunnies that would make hefner blush. they pull up to valet, the supra owner has his system pumping and looking fully sick, the valet attendant then tells him to proceed to level B5 where he can park for $10/hour while the lambo owner opens the scissor doors, hands over the keys to the same attendant while palming him a <insert generous tip amount> whilst he gets stares from the knobs in the "VIP" line, the velvet ropes part and he's in! hahahaha

- Supra 1 - Lambo 1,000,000,000,000.....etc

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by qkslvr

The Lambo driver kinda looks like you Steve! :lol:

drives like him too :yahoo:

ahha jk

Thats it..... i'm saving up for a supra

Wish they uploaded the vid from the supra, my guess is the atmosphere in there was a lot more cheerful :lol:

You should check out the Supra from Hell video on Youtube. I tells ya, that will make your jaw drop... I guarantee it!

:o :o :o

Supra 1 - Lambo 0

what the vid doesn't show is later that night when they both rock up to some exclusive club with hunnies that would make hefner blush. they pull up to valet, the supra owner has his system pumping and looking fully sick, the valet attendant then tells him to proceed to level B5 where he can park for $10/hour while the lambo owner opens the scissor doors, hands over the keys to the same attendant while palming him a <insert generous tip amount> whilst he gets stares from the knobs in the "VIP" line, the velvet ropes part and he's in! hahahaha

- Supra 1 - Lambo 1,000,000,000,000.....etc

:lol::lol::lol:

Haha exactly... I don't care about the chicks or the horsepower, id still go the lambo, or various other euro car.

I really do like jap cars, i really do...for the money they provide much more value. That said, for that sort of performance, one must tune their rice mobile. Euro cars just seem to be more complete... more decadent for sure, but more complete...