Hankook tyres

Wixy

hi guys,

has anyone here experienced any hankook tyres, and more importantly the Hankook Ventus Prime K105? my size will be 205/55/16 on my camry, and the load & speed rating is 94W.

http://www.hankooktyre.com.au/index.html

ive been tossing up between the bridgestones er300, er30, yoko cdrives for are more affordable alternative is these k105's.

just pointing out that the k105's have a similar thread pattern to the er300's, but the main difference in them is that the er300's cost more (like 100+more) and that they are a soft compound (k105's are silica).

the k105's are around 155 thereabouts each, so what i have comparing costs a shizzle load more.

any feedback or thoughts would be muchly thanked.

wixy

edit: hankook has on their sizing chart as "205/55/r16W XL". what does the "XL" mean? :blink:

Edited by Wixy

• 1 month later...
hi guys,

has anyone here experienced any hankook tyres, and more importantly the Hankook Ventus Prime K105? my size will be 205/55/16 on my camry, and the load & speed rating is 94W.

ive been tossing up between the bridgestones er300, er30, yoko cdrives for are more affordable alternative is these k105's.

just pointing out that the k105's have a similar thread pattern to the er300's, but the main difference in them is that the er300's cost more (like 100+more) and that they are a soft compound (k105's are silica).

the k105's are around 155 thereabouts each, so what i have comparing costs a shizzle load more.

wixy

edit: hankook has on their sizing chart as "205/55/r16W XL". what does the "XL" mean? :blink:

dont think the er300 are that much dearer as bought some for my is200 for $190 each fitted and balanced 22/1/08 . For $35 extra a tyre :toast:

• 3 weeks later...

shizzle that reply was ages ago.

thanks for the feedback.

yea bobjane are doing er300's for 189 fit and balanced. i prefer not to purchase from them though.

well if u think about it, its only $39 more compared to only 150 for the hankooks, but u save an tyre extra if u buy all 4 er300 and all 4 k105's.

hi guys,

wixy

dont think the er300 are that much dearer as bought some for my is200 for $190 each fitted and balanced 22/1/08 . For $35 extra a tyre :toast:

Im going these on my rolla , was quoted $149 fab

where abouts r u da68za?

mm ive found alot of references on these teo plus's, as toyo is pretti popular in aust. for the street performance cars.

just wondering which suburb u got them in

cheers thanks for sharing bud

where abouts r u da68za?

mm ive found alot of references on these teo plus's, as toyo is pretti popular in aust. for the street performance cars.

just wondering which suburb u got them in

cheers thanks for sharing bud

Live in blacktown , buying mine next week as i did'nt get time this week . Also found alot of comments on the teo +'s , so will give them a go .

Give blacktown tyrepower a ring

• 7 months later...