rain rain rain..

hotboxcivic

i was in the middle of painting my calipers when it started raining.. <_< it took me 7hrs to stop, start and finish because the bloody rain was coming and going and by the looks of it i'm gonna have to strip the paint and redo it because of the water..

anyone else had their diy interrupted?

damm dats no good. i wouldnt have risked doin it at all today. well not if i didnt have a garage or some cover to work under. anyways good luck re-doing them as i know it must be a bitch to do it all over again.

i needed to take my rims to spray them and i guessed while i'm at it i'd do the calipers. didn't want to rock around with 15" and 16" rims mixed around so i hung tough and finished them.. i miss my old garage.. all i have now is an uneven car porch..

the rain didn't stop me from putting in my drift filter today!

rain, 1 : me, 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had my holiday interrupted, I went up to Brampton Island just off the coast from Mackay, I was evacuated 2 days later. I Will maybe post up a thread with some of the pics, it was rather windy up there.

• 2 months later...
huh? a holiday is not a DIY!!

oh man i feel ur pain!!!!............. i constantly get done by the rain!.. LIKE NOW ... i was fitting a heat shield for my car and makin custom mounts of piping and all of a sudden RAIN AND ALOT OF IT!..... :( :(

man.. aint that hard, just look up ... dark clouds =bad, light clouds =ok, no clouds=perfect.. avoid a lot of heartache me thinks

edit:BTW if your painting calipers, why havent you removed them from the car first? you could then do the painting under shelter that way