ZRE152 owners Attention!!!!

Hey all just want to gauge some interest from New Corolla owners (ZRE152) regarding CAI's. I have a company that will make them for this model if demand is there. So in other words if there is more than 2 or 3 people that would be interested they would design and manufacture something suitable. Price at this stage would be roughly what they are for ZZE122/3's.

If you are interested then post below....

Really? Wow!..... What company is that from? Will that include the pod filter?

To be honest I all I need is just the right piping, heading towards the front lower bumper... Thats a perfect place to pipe the CAI down to because theres lots of room for the pod filter to be palced and its away from the fog lights and the engine.

I know this because I have spend countless times examining the perfect place to put the pod filter in.

I'm sure you'll get more than 3 people wanting this product...

Edited by o12lando

Im intrested...

A little more info would be much appreciated, which company are we talking about here? and what kind of filter do they use?

yeah more info would be good.

and im guessing it would void the new car warranty hahahaha

I guess it depends on the situation. If you have somthing wrong with your car make sure you take it out the car. What toyota doesn't know, won't hurt them.

Im intrested...

A little more info would be much appreciated, which company are we talking about here? and what kind of filter do they use?

I guess it depends on the situation. If you have somthing wrong with your car make sure you take it out the car. What toyota doesn't know, won't hurt them.

Indeed true.

But its only for the air intake so hopefully it wouln't really do anything.. or so I hope :P

But yeh wanting to know the price please and take my advice on where they should fit the pod filter!!!!! :P

Im intrested...

Doesn't it take ages to take it out and installing it again?

I hate fiddling around with bolts. Hahahahah yes I'm a mumm'y boy :rolleyes:

Good point though, if someone shows me step by step how to put the stock airbox back in before each service then I'll do it hahahhaa

:spiteful:

Im intrested...

Doesn't it take ages to take it out and installing it again?

I hate fiddling around with bolts. Hahahahah yes I'm a mumm'y boy :rolleyes:

Good point though, if someone shows me step by step how to put the stock airbox back in before each service then I'll do it hahahhaa

:spiteful:

Filter wise the choice would be either a K & N or another generic brand which will obviously affect price. It would come as a kit with all hardware to install(brackets, nuts, bolts, rubbers etc)

Price is hard to say but prolly around the prices of the CAI for the ZZE 122/3's so say between 350 - 500?? I'm only guessing but they would have to make one first to see what time is involved and dyno comparisons of before and after to see roughly what power gains are.

Like I said I have a company lined up to do it but I want to see REAL interest not tyre kicker interest before I myself put up time, money and effort to see something put into production.

Add your name to the list below....

Im intrested...

I'm sure your exhaust system already has lol, go for gold son.

Add your name to the list below....

1.Reza Jalili - NSW SYD (-rez-)

2.Nathan Weick - VIC MEL (Tofuboi)

3.Paulo Baptista - WA Perth (2ZR - FE)

4.Jason Mak - WA Perth (Jaaassseeee)

Im intrested...

I'm sure your exhaust system already has lol, go for gold son.

Ok, I'm in. Thanks for kicking me over the line. It was great motivation :P