VIC: Sunday 9th March: Kingslake - Healesville.

oVo

Sorry guys, couldnt make it...i know oVo, i'm slack <_<

Anyways, hope it was a good cruise nonetheless. The weather is absolutely brilliant today! Some photos from the days events is required :lol: :P

today was great. Perfect sunshine perfect roads. nice twisties.

Apart from a majority of cars blasting off at a hundred miles an hour :whistling: it was a nice drive definitely do that again.

I think personally king lake > gor runs.

*time for me to invest in a new uhf radio.

Got to take my new baby on its first real run, the weather really picked up from lunch onwards. A great day out, thx guys... now is dem pics?

ok pics are on photobucket however i havent removd any of the numberplates.

those who wish to see there car can request the links to it or if they wish i can post them here. i will put a few up that have no plates in them.

man i gotta get some of those pics of my car, but higher rez

i put together a clip of my antics on don road.. reckon it'll be kool to post the clip here?

We had a good days there. as well as a good mix of cars! Everyone also very supportive in the drive while still have fun too. The best part was we got lost thanks to the melway. Saying the gravel road as paved roads lol!

I've tried something since i got my new phone and this is its 1st cruise with me. It marked the route we taken as well as speed and height of the location.

Visit here and have a look where we have been!

TOCA_CRUISE <= the link has been removed for security reasons. PM me if u want the link.

I've save the best for the last. The photo on our trip.

img0001gw5.jpg

img0006wl3.jpg

img0004ij3.jpg

img0005uy2.jpg

img0009fs1.jpg

img0011tf9.jpg

img0012nv1.jpg

img0018jx2.jpg

img0020nk5.jpg

img0023ym6.jpg

Edited by mariox

Awesome movie. Though the stunt is a little off, the smoke effect is too nice to be denied!!

guys, checkout the attatchment. If u want to download the fullrez version. PM me. Seems like the image shack is not happy about the photo so u guys will not be able to get the nice preview...

post-1239-1205180686_thumb.jpg

That sounded like an awesome cruise. I really wanted to make it, but seeing as how I was still not home by the time I was supposed to wake up for the cruise I decided it best not to go. Really nice pics and good weather.

Awesome movie. Though the stunt is a little off, the smoke effect is too nice to be denied!!

guys, checkout the attatchment. If u want to download the fullrez version. PM me. Seems like the image shack is not happy about the photo so u guys will not be able to get the nice preview...

That there is a good pic!! how did ya pull that off, photoshop? thats a bit beyond panarama isnt it?

that is a easy trick if u have a canon camera. They bundled the software called photostich to help to to weld the photo along the matched area togather. Fast n easy. the only tough part is the camera works. Panning is what i used to get the shot u seen just now.