[WA] OLD AHG Thread...

I'm definitely in - not going to miss out on this opportunity. Sarah has given me her approval, as long as I don't push the car too hard, and she'll know cos she'll be spectating.

Any help on sourcing cheap / 2nd hand / lease helmets would be rooley rooley good.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely in - not going to miss out on this opportunity. Sarah has given me her approval, as long as I don't push the car too hard, and she'll know cos she'll be spectating.

Any help on sourcing cheap / 2nd hand / lease helmets would be rooley rooley good.

hrm, just hooked u up to adrian :) flood him :P he got one for sale!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... dont make urself sound like a blob head sean :P hahaha.. ur head is normal..hahah

Would this helmet be ok?

Auto_Darkening_Welding_Helmet.jpg

HaHa, actually from what I've read you can wear any helmet as long as it isnt a stackhat/bicycle helmet

Honda Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... dont make urself sound like a blob head sean :P hahaha.. ur head is normal..hahah

Would this helmet be ok?

Auto_Darkening_Welding_Helmet.jpg

HaHa, actually from what I've read you can wear any helmet as long as it isnt a stackhat/bicycle helmet

Honda Thread

im wearing a dirt bike helmet :P

oh by the way tried to book it in today.. they dont hv neone that can help me.. i will try to call again..

QUICK UPDATE

I've called AHG regarding the bookin on the 5th of April, they say they will give me a call back and get my details so at this point in time I still have not booked it in yet, i will let you guys know as soon as i got it booked :)

EDIT #2

I've just booked it in and deposit have been paid.. 400 bucks! mind u :P I need everyone thats coming to email me thier full name :)

I will pm you the bank details once i get around to it for those that wouldnt be able to meet up with me before the day :P

thanks heaps

Edited by Kenneth

ooooooooo im so tempted to say yes but then i realise i drive a tank... prolly just really embarass myself haha :(

not to mention no tread, needs wheel balancing and alignment.

You'll have the only RWD there tho! I want to see that Celsior drift! hahah

ROFL im getting there, still a bit to learn. can only do so much on back streets :ph34r: if its the 5th of april and u guys need some one to make it 10 ppl to keep it cheap for you on the day then let me know and depending on whether i have new wheels or not i can a prolly be there, i dont wanna say yes now then have to pull out thats all thats really holding me back.

Edited by Celection

aha! i found myself a helmet.. bit tight but still.. umm should we come with a full tank of petrol?

and how high should pressures be?

aha! i found myself a helmet.. bit tight but still.. umm should we come with a full tank of petrol?

and how high should pressures be?

i went with half tank and there were plenty to spare and tyre pressure wise.. pump it up to around 5 - 6 psi more then usual.. i recommend 37 - 38

ok i got the last person.. ny4n is coming :)

dsc01210resizedbp3.jpg

sneak peak!

Edited by Kenneth

really? i normally run mine at 290kPa which is like 42psi.. correct me if im wrong.. sounds wrong doesnt it? but i have never had problems

really? i normally run mine at 290kPa which is like 42psi.. correct me if im wrong.. sounds wrong doesnt it? but i have never had problems

lol u will find that the middle of ur tyre wears out well before ur sides die.. your tyre placecard recommends 32psi all around and usually add 10% to tht to improve handling and fuel economy (apprantely) so 34 is prob what u wanna run it on normally but 42?! dude.. on a cold day maybe you can get away with it.. imagine on a hot day and a long run.. it will get up to maybe :S 48 psi? ouch!

deflate those tyres!!! have them on 34 or smething but on the day put them up to 38 or 42 if u like :)

PM ME YOUR FULL NAME PLEASE!!! BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK or i would hv to make up some random name for u

Edited by Kenneth

lol u will find that the middle of ur tyre wears out well before ur sides die.. your tyre placecard recommends 32psi all around and usually add 10% to tht to improve handling and fuel economy (apprantely) so 34 is prob what u wanna run it on normally but 42?! dude.. on a cold day maybe you can get away with it.. imagine on a hot day and a long run.. it will get up to maybe :S 48 psi? ouch!

deflate those tyres!!! have them on 34 or smething but on the day put them up to 38 or 42 if u like :)

PM ME YOUR FULL NAME PLEASE!!! BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK or i would hv to make up some random name for u

lol the middle of your tyre wears out first assuming that your wheels are aligned properly hahaha

hey guys id love to come but money is pretty much an issue at the moment,

i might come down & have a look though :)

weak.

get your boyfriend to sell more of those patches of green grass to golfers and then u'd have money :D

hahahaha

'why do you have grass in your car?' :blink:

my full name in asian.

sook mi gud :)

my full name in asian.

sook mi gud :)

dont hv to be in asian.. so Jason XXXX.. Jason Sook or is this suppose to be funny :S

alrite guys i will PM everyone my bank details :)

PM SENT!!! oh i just realise.. we have 4 stivo on the track on the day :) one s/c rolla and hrm... go read the 1st page :P

Edited by Kenneth

3478586m.jpg

Imagine someone driving in this hahahahahhaa

Okay on a serious note, where can I buy a helmet (or borrow one) I have a big head, yes I do.

Cheers,

Jase

look in the quokka for a second hand one there are heaps.. or if you want to buy a new one go to a bike shop :D