gay

man if i lived in america id personally go to the kents house and kill him, actually il throw him off the cliff and laugh while hes in the air.

kents like that should be fkn burnt alive, that goes for n e 1 out there who fkn disrespects animals and abuses them. FKN KENTS!

I'm not watching this. I turn into a ball of emotional fury when animal cruelty is the topic.

I don't mean to sound like a sourpuss, but I'd prefer it if we could keep stuff like this off tocau Ashy.

(I know I can simply choose not to watch it, but just the idea of it really gets to me).

yeah, its pretty p1ss poor (i haven't watched it yet, nor will I, mind you) that someone would just do that for enjoyment - and worse that someone would take pleasure in glorifying it...

I assume that this video has come to the attention of the world media already, so we can only hope he gets publicly shamed and disciplined...

STUPID MOFO

RETARDED BIATCH

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

what a stupid retarded mofo.. >.< ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RAGE :( >.< hope he gets thrown off the cliff by his enemy.. :) then he`ll know how it feels like..

PICK SOMEONE UR OWN SIZE U STUPID PRICK..weener >.<

someone send a ninja to kill him :ph34r:

YEs..it was..that stupid argh &^#$@&*#$*$%#*^!%$#@^*%#$@@%^!$#(&@%$#*^%@$@^*!%#$@$@*%^$#!*^%$#@*^%#$@*^%#$^*!%#$^*@%#$@*^%#$!*^%#@$*^#%$@*^%$!*^#%@$*^#%4

i want to pluck his ballz out

what a mofo..

he`s a homo

>.< @&$#%^!$*#^@%#$&(@#$^(@&!$#(&@#&%^!*%$#$@*^*%$!*^%#@$^%*#$!^*%#@$*^#%$@^%*#$!$@&(#$%^*

gave up seaching for this so i ended up looking up the dude who kept crying "leave britany alone" for the first time. now theres a nut. i am very upsetting.

Edited by JJCRU23R

Have you ever tried to take a dogs bone whilst it is chewing on it??

LOL no im gunna guess the outcome isnt too pleasant

www.meatspin.com

tht was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life closely followd by one of my mates giving it to a girl......

Have you ever tried to take a dogs bone whilst it is chewing on it??

LOL no im gunna guess the outcome isnt too pleasant

www.meatspin.com

tht was the most disgusting thing i have ever seen in my life closely followd by one of my mates giving it to a girl......

HAHA why would u watch it man LOLOL like u know its gunna be disturbing LOL did u finish the hole clip ? HAHAHA at the end it says something like "omg u watched it till the end; u must be gay" LOL

Guest fujiwara_tofu
I guess so dude. I have a personal vendetta against the soldier in question though. I haven't even watched it either.

WTB Predator to hire as an Assassin and skin him alive.

sorry badboyz.. predator is still busy versing dongsoo... as previously stated by you, and in ma sig.. lolz